i swear this has more hype than the last two albums with muse fans and media. i hate it.

:erm:

It really hasn't. There's relatively little interest in the media atm, and this board is the quietest it's ever been in terms of active members. Mostly thanks to the last two albums being pretty awful. Although I'll give you that there is a greater sense of cautious optimism from those still interested.

10959779_642340185912398_8471702754692492687_n.jpg?oh=306edd3b404b5366ca951e3ca614e0f0&oe=55894EE3&__gda__=1431697801_523efdc96b042234b59470718fee0caf

This is the vibe i am getting from this album. I like muses political stuff, but its pretty vague tbh. References to "they" and the corruption have always been aimed towards people with power. Instead i would like them to take a more direct and informative approach, exposing the world for what it is in terms of what the USA are doing military-wise like RATM.

There hasn't been too much buzz around Drones at the moment (understandably as we haven't really been told much yet) but what there has been has sounded a lot more positive than T2L's promotion did.

I think there is more riding on this album than the 2nd law...and much more wishful thinking and hope from what has been said.

This is a crucial album for Muse!

I think there is more riding on this album than the 2nd law...and much more wishful thinking and hope from what has been said.

This is a crucial album for Muse!

Speaking as someone who has no issue with either The Resistance or The 2nd Law (apart from maybe a couple of songs I'm not so keen on), I think Drones will be where Muse really show us what they're capable of. Stripping away some of the additional elements (if indeed they actually have done that) will allow them to just really get into it and be who they are.

I actually thoroughly enjoyed resistance, besides IBTY, but T2L just felt like a mish mash of all the weird crazy stuff they couldn't put on Resistance. Was a strange album and I was dissapointed!

I think this album will be a return to form, Muse are surely too good a band to screw this up!

I actually thoroughly enjoyed resistance, besides IBTY, but T2L just felt like a mish mash of all the weird crazy stuff they couldn't put on Resistance. Was a strange album and I was dissapointed!

I think this album will be a return to form, Muse are surely too good a band to screw this up!

Yeah The 2nd Law is a very mish-mash album but for me, that's kinda its charm in a way? It's an album that goes from Supremacy to stuff like Panic Station and then to Survival. It's utterly bonkers and I just can't help loving them for it.

But, I really want Drones to be cohesive in the way that their first 3 albums were. Just make a damn good rock album, Muse.

That Lee Sayer guy sounds like he's really full of himself and/or trolling.

I can't tell if he's trolling or not by looking at his fb profile. He's massively into his conspiracy theories, fluoride is evil, 9/11 was an inside job etc. etc., so I'm leaning more towards him being really full of himself and bit of a nob.

I can't tell if he's trolling or not by looking at his fb profile. He's massively into his conspiracy theories, fluoride is evil, 9/11 was an inside job etc. etc., so I'm leaning more towards him being really full of himself and bit of a nob.

Sounds like him and Matt would get along great.

Archived