don't know what to think. Rather excited for the album, but rarely does the hype meet the results. It seems like most bands do there best work earlier in their career, atleast from the bands I've listened too.

I thought this too and then someone here made the point of In Rainbows. Their best album as LP7 at their more mature years. Compared to In Rainbows stuff like The Bends (which I still love) just sounds bad...

Didn't Tom say about a week ago the whole thing still needs to be mixed and mastered? If thats the case i doubt we'll hear a full song anytime super #soon, hoping for a clip of an actual song soon though and not just behind the scenes studio banter as theyve been posting on instagram

Didn't Tom say about a week ago the whole thing still needs to be mixed and mastered? If thats the case i doubt we'll hear a full song anytime super #soon, hoping for a clip of an actual song soon though and not just behind the scenes studio banter as theyve been posting on instagram

Iirc the audio for the T2L trailer was supposedly the unmastered version

I think something will come this week

Sorry, but I read this every week for the past three weeks here on the forums. I do not want to be disappointed again by the end of this week. :LOL:

And for Humanity. This really going to be one of thos recently heavy themed albums again? Maybe the dark version of resistance. :rolleyes:

Oh dear oh dear, i've just read it. Silly moi.

I'll read things a little better now, for the sake of the board.....and humanity.

I hope "and for humanity" is part of the lyrics of the single.

I hope that whole line in bold is part of the lyrics :LOL:

Archived