Side note, am I right in thinking the Madness lyric video was released before the actual video was even shot? Seem to remember seeing those "on location" photographs a good while after Madness had been out.

If so it makes me think we might not even get lyric videos on this LP, considering the new single video has already started shooting.

The lyric video for Madness came out the same day as the single, and plans for the music video started to leak out around that week as well iirc.

I remember the guy filming it said something about there being two parts or something to the video (I still don't know what he was referring to) and everyone starting guessing he meant we were gonna get a rock version of the song as a B-side to the original :LOL: we just couldn't get over the use of synthesizer..

I'm calling bullshit on this whole "dark" thing. I think they are trolling and the video will be like Scary Movie meets the Panic Station video.

It's Muse, cut them open and they are full of fruit salad and double Brie cheese!

Ye of little faith shall be proven gravely mistaken

Archived