Don't take the piss out of me. I just saw it and wondered if anyone had an intelligent opinion on it. Because I sure don't

Oh man, a pap took a picture of two celebrities having coffee. Drones is confirmed to be the new Muse album with Lana Del Rey taking over vocal duties as their 4th official member. Morgan has been demoted to standing in the dressing room with his keyboards.

Oh man, a pap took a picture of two celebrities having coffee. Drones is confirmed to be the new Muse album with Lana Del Rey taking over vocal duties as their 4th official member. Morgan has been demoted to standing in the dressing room with his keyboards.

Obviously that's not what I think...

*sigh*

Dat riff tho! :facemelt:

This may just be silly speculation, and it probably is, but I do have a feeling if you put that riff next to Osaka Jam, it'll work quite nicely. I tried playing them alongside each other, and they sort of matched up. Anyone here able to mix them together, see how it sounds?

Dat riff tho! :facemelt:

This may just be silly speculation, and it probably is, but I do have a feeling if you put that riff next to Osaka Jam, it'll work quite nicely. I tried playing them alongside each other, and they sort of matched up. Anyone here able to mix them together, see how it sounds?

You mean Helsinki Jam?

A look at his portfolio and he has a really "dreary" atmosphere surrounding his works. Feels like a very different potential direction for the album art than I'd expect. Even The 2nd Law which was just images that they bought had a sense of energy to it comparable with the band's general style.

Should be interesting to see where it goes.

A look at his portfolio and he has a really "dreary" atmosphere surrounding his works. Feels like a very different potential direction for the album art than I'd expect. Even The 2nd Law which was just images that they bought had a sense of energy to it comparable with the band's general style.

Should be interesting to see where it goes.

I'm just glad that they're comissioning again. T2L's artwork was honestly awful and lazy

Archived