Or you could just insult them back.

Nah way too laid back for that :D

I'd say it's less trendy these days. We all spend so much time burnishing our achievements and cool lives on social media, after all.

Couldn't agree more, nowdays most people are tighter than... You can use your imagination!!

Why are we still talking about this?

Lack of news and general tedium

Because the new album is raw.

Hell yeah!!!!!

So am I. But I'm also rarely insulted. Someone change that.

Why not just eat your meat...raw?

...I don't know where I was going with that. :LOL: I'm still worried the album will get overblown in the heavy direction and then very little care will be given in arranging the album in a cohesive, wholesome manner. That is one more point I feel that Muse has to try to get it right, not just the heaviness.

Wouldn't self-confidence teach that? Or lowered obsession with PC. I know PC is a big issue in the states but I don't know if it's anything as ridiculous in the UK.

If you mean political correctness. Yes, it is fucking everywhere like a cancer growth.

I want more seamless transitions between tracks!

Like Citizen Erased into Microcuts or Hyper Music into Plug in Baby. Actually I can't think of any examples of it since Origin.

Absolution transitioned nicely! Well...my edition did 😊

Resistance did in parts...like from United States of Eurasia to Guiding Light.

I think this idea has merit and makes the album feel more of a listening experience as a whole. Enter Shikari did this really well on their first album 👍

Absolution transitioned nicely! Well...my edition did 😊

Resistance did in parts...like from United States of Eurasia to Guiding Light.

I think this idea has merit and makes the album feel more of a listening experience as a whole. Enter Shikari did this really well on their first album 👍

the problem with that transition was it transitioned into guiding light

Archived