What is your favourite track on The 2nd Law?

Jimmyneutron

What is your favourite track on The 2nd Law?  

376 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite track on The 2nd Law?

i think i'd like follow me more if it were done w/ regular instruments. the electronic sound is slowly growing on me though.

I do agree with this, and it makes me a little sad after hearing the live one.

I just imagine the regular instrument one would kill me with awesomeness, though. Like, I'd just starve to death and waste away listening to it. :LOL:

It's between Animals and Save Me. Animals is one of the best Muse songs ever, but I just love how simultaneously natural and fresh Chris' first song on an album seems to me. I know some people think it doesn't sound like Muse, but it does to me. Liquid State is a different story unfortunately. Anyway, I'll just have to pick one in a couple of days, but I'm not ready yet :LOL:

]It's hard to pick a favorite since I haven't heard all of the tracks yet. But so far my favorite is Madness, followed by Big Freeze, Survival, Supremacy, Follow Me, Explorers, Isolated System (The Second Law). I liked Panic Station. But I didn't like the swearing. Didn't think it was necessary. I think it's much better when an artist doesn't use swear words.

Overall though, I love The 2nd Law.

Muse =Awesome

Finding it so difficult to choose between Supremacy, Panic Station and Animals. Leaning towards Panic Station but it could change between the three at any point, Follow Me is great too.

Voted PS in the end.

YES, I agree with you. But I voted Animals. :)

And I love Survival too, this song makes some spirit for me for through this monday! :rolleyes:

Archived