What is your favourite track on The 2nd Law?

Jimmyneutron

What is your favourite track on The 2nd Law?  

376 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite track on The 2nd Law?

1) Animals = 9.5/10 Epic in all ways. Sounds impossibly better live to..

2) Supremacy = 9.5/10 A rock monster, just what we needed

3) Follow Me = 8.5/10 Wasn't too sure I'd like it but in the end... it's just huge

4) Panic Station = 8/10 Same here... was scared but now I F**KING love it :D

5) Save Me = 7.5/10 Very nice chords, very nice voice, calm and warm

6) Unsustainable = 7.5/10 WUBWUB Headbang

7) Isolated System = 7/10 Eerie but does the trick for me...

8) Survival = 6/10 Only the epic guitar part and after

9) Madness = 5/10 Ditto

10) Explorers = 4/10 Sounds like a Ceebeebies show tune... very MEH

11) Liquid State = 3/10 Too much anticipation, wasn't too impressed

12) Big Freeze = 0.5/10 Bullshit.

Average = 6.3/10

Good album, but could never top OoS and Abso :)

To brag to all you plebs & hipsters who only got into Muse because it was cool to

How many members would there be on this site if they got into them when I did in 1999 & saw them then as well, figure it out puto's!

Fools with you Muse Gigography's make me laugh so much

But I joined because due to the fake tickets bought by many including me in 2008 & help battle fraud

To brag to all you plebs & hipsters who only got into Muse because it was cool to

How many members would there be on this site if they got into them when I did in 1999 & saw them then as well, figure it out puto's!

But I joined because due to the fake tickets bought by many including me in 2008 & help battle fraud

omg dude u so elite omg u so rite totally muse are total selloutz omg fucking sparkle fuck.

Pretty much.

You can join Matt and Bono in the race for the title of "biggest cunt".

K.

nice

:LOL: new idiots everyday

Animals is still my favorite. Supremacy might pass it but I'm not sure, I was rather disappointed with the Animals studio version.

:)

Ahaa! :LOL:

I'm a hipster apparently. Because it's impossible to only find out about and like a band after they've already released 3 albums... :rolleyes:

1999? You must be so old!

Such a long life, and yet you found no time to learn how to construct a proper sentence.

Archived