http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0EiZlIbDIY&feature=g-u-u

Was pleasantly surprised by this on my Youtube feed this morning, sharing for ease.

The vocals are definitely a bit off but he seems very nervous and it is the first time it's been played. Presumably it'll improve throughout the tour. Like somebody else suggested though - it might not hurt to switch out some instruments or rework the opening segment live as it sounds very empty. Chris's new guitar is cool.

Was pleasantly surprised by this on my Youtube feed this morning, sharing for ease.

The vocals are definitely a bit off but he seems very nervous and it is the first time it's been played. Presumably it'll improve throughout the tour. Like somebody else suggested though - it might not hurt to switch out some instruments or rework the opening segment live as it sounds very empty. Chris's new guitar is cool.

I think this is the best recording yet. Sounds amazing to me, vocal and everything, especially through earphones. .

Matt's vocals aren't much off, but Chris is a bit off during the harmonization. And those A4's were fucking awesome. Just enjoy them while you can because when the tour starts, the slacking starts.

Guest bellamylookalike

I'll never like this song but I still thought that was a good performance. Seems more grounded in dimension Muse when it's done live. Or part live, whatever Dom was doing. Good interview too. Can't wait for the album ;)

You mean the high chests or the falsetto? The high chests are just that he pronounces the vowel 'a' instead of the 'u' in studio version...

I meant the falsetto, though saying that it sounds so much better on the pro shots and with earphones so possibly it was just that the sound wasn't too good on the earlier amateur videos.

Yeh but when was the last time he sang that high on TR tour? I think it sounded brilliant and his voice didn't crack, he just changed the way he sang so he could manage it

Every single time he sang USoE...which was virtually every gig :p and I'm not talking about how he sang, he cracked during the first loooooooove

Mine too. I mean, yeah, that will lead to people listening to the clip on Youtube instead of buying the song, right. Creating exposure about a song is dangerous stuff. Stupid cunts.

Been happening for years now, no surprises, especially since Muse signed with Warner.

Archived