Guys I don't wanna search all the 11 pages, could someone please tell the time and the website on which I can see the air?

I don't think there will be a live stream, but I could be wrong: http://www.svt.se/skavlan/fotboll-erotik-och-politik-i-veckans-skavlan

And I think it'll be on in 20 minutes or so? I'm just waiting for youtube videos of it to pop up.

Is it just me, or do the parts where the harmonies come in sound really pitchy? :erm:

Do you mean the high bits? Yeah a little bit perhaps. But well, early days, first live performance and all that. I was very impressed with how the first section sounded up to the guitar solo, as I wasn't sure how it would sound live, but yeah, very very nice. :happy:

I don't know whether Matt lost concentration a bit at the guitar solo.

Overall I think it was lovely. :happy: Oh and I didn't even notice it was a pitch down.

Oh I think I forgot to mention: Muse were the first band ever to perform live on the show. They did it for us fans :') usually they record the performance on beforehand and then just cut it in... Also it can't be a live stream logically :facepalm: It'll hopefully be up on their website right after air time.

Oh I think I forgot to mention: Muse were the first band ever to perform live on the show. They did it for us fans :') usually they record the performance on beforehand and then just cut it in... Also it can't be a live stream logically :facepalm: It'll hopefully be up on their website right after air time.

Good for them :D

Archived