Wow! I kept thinking I was the only one who had Muse "wallpaper" :LOL: Everyone else's looks so much neater and cooler than mine... :(

I can't remember how pictures I have, i was hoping i was up to 100, but I don't think so :(

hh086.jpg

My door... with my Trafalgar Muse singalong sign and my fancy photo print picture of Matt at the piano.

hh087.jpg

Off to the left, we have a bed which i haven't slept in for a while, and a lovely lush bag. And more Muse of course.

hh088.jpg

Even further along, I have more magazine cut outs randomly stuck to the wall, in a very unprofessional manner :$

IMG_4814.jpg

Opposite that wall, I have all the tickets I managed to find for gigs.... and I have a strip of badges. And yes, there is a sign on Matt says breast Inspector, I got that for my birthday :$

hh092.jpg

And on my wardrobe, i have some of the "Muse " pictures I have drawn.... it's pretty much matt, but I can't draw the others, because then they look drunk :|

So yes, I have much love for Muse, is it obvious? i also have a lot of Manga books, and Japanese bits and bobs :happy:

Sorry They Are Big I Cant Seem To Resize Them!

This is my main wall (sideways)

25-05-08_1946.jpg

The wall im working on: (its next to impossible to get magazine clippings in australia?)

25-05-08_1947.jpg

The CDs/DVDs

25-05-08_1949.jpg

My Muse Pencilcase and some of my school books:

25-05-08_1950.jpg

yes,it does :LOL: the magazines now a days dont have many pics, or mention muse that much, and mainly repeat the saem pics they have of them over and over again:rolleyes:

so i make do with what i have :happy:

DSC00571.jpg

the wall is all over the place :LOL:

DSC00574.jpg

im still working on that:$

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

my mate gave me a card for my b-day:happy:

DSC00578.jpg

working on another pic for that too;)

DSC00572.jpg

and finally....

DSC00580.jpg

Doms on the floor XD

• 3 years later...

I want a Musey room but my brother will yell at me and be like what the fuck is up with you and Muse like he gives a shit. Whatever. I guess I'll just have to keep a really good secret...

TO THE CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL:

I can currently show you a prop I made for my room here in Montreal (vaca to see my dad)

(and i have a shrine type of thing that is currently under construction)

[ATTACH]14238[/ATTACH]

I have an Origin of Symmertry poster that was apparently only done in small numbers for record shops shortly before it was released. A few came on eBay recently, so I snapped one up. It's brilliant. :D

This one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270789691364

I need to find an Absolution one, though.

I'd love to see that wall, it sounds so awesome!

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

Pics of my room, some taken from the LCCC Gig I went to, some professional shots, Newspaper pics and Pics from the Muse Lols thread to keep me motivated :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think I'd probably crack up every time I saw the muse lolz :D

My room... 1 poster. I'm moving into a different room soon though, might paint something musey on the walls... :p

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

Pics of my room, some taken from the LCCC Gig I went to, some professional shots, Newspaper pics and Pics from the Muse Lols thread to keep me motivated :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I like how theres 3 mansons I mocked up on your wall! :LOL:

I have a poster, a small poster thing from the Black Holes and Revelations CD case with just MUSE written on it, and I bought a print of a painting of Muse that I am going to hang up when I can be bothered to find the double sided sticky tape :)

I don't have much, have a Muse poster, the poster with all the albums and singles, and a Matt poster next to a picture I put of of the :awesome: face.

Also all the CD's, official live DVD's, and the countless live DVD's I got from musebootlegs.

Also working on a paper model of their stadium stage.

[spoiler="Muse Wall!]5995022347_8ec05ae9ed.jpg

My awesome Muse wall :) pictures are from magazines and my Muse 2011 calendar!

5995018025_f970e74213.jpgMy brother thought it was funny to turn my Muse wall upside down while I was out -.-

OMG GIANT STICH

well, how long took to rearrange all the wall?

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

Hey, can you zoom in on the lols? i want to read them all and I'm lazy.

All I have in my room is my cds in a special place.Nothing else yet,but soon!

Archived