• 4 years later...

Hi! I know I've been posting a lot on here recently (at least I feel like I have been), but I thought I would share with all of you my bedroom wall.

A bit of background info: my bedroom wall is orange. I originally had it painted that color when I was in elementary school because a girl I was friends with had an orange room, and I thought that it was the coolest thing ever. Anyway, my friendship with her has diminished, but it's not that big a deal. So, queue my "obsession" with Muse. Here is my thought process, preceding my work -

>I like Muse

>My room is orange

>The background for the Origin of Symmetry is orange

>The album art for OoS is not too overly complex

>I have artistic experience

>??????

>Profit

So yes, I painted the Origin of Symmetry alien American football goal posts on my wall.

IMG_6047.JPG.c92eb6b4fd27225bed3215bd93b32b0b.JPG

Hi! I know I've been posting a lot on here recently (at least I feel like I have been), but I thought I would share with all of you my bedroom wall.

A bit of background info: my bedroom wall is orange. I originally had it painted that color when I was in elementary school because a girl I was friends with had an orange room, and I thought that it was the coolest thing ever. Anyway, my friendship with her has diminished, but it's not that big a deal. So, queue my "obsession" with Muse. Here is my thought process, preceding my work -

>I like Muse

>My room is orange

>The background for the Origin of Symmetry is orange

>The album art for OoS is not too overly complex

>I have artistic experience

>??????

>Profit

So yes, I painted the Origin of Symmetry alien American football goal posts on my wall.

[ATTACH]19054[/ATTACH]

Wow, this is cool! :eek::)

• 1 month later...

Omg that's impressive :D

The only reference to muse on my walls is a tiny business card a muser gave me with a picture of the band on the back... that's on my 'washing line of faces' haha.

I do have a muse sticker on my coffee jar in the fridge.

Archived