P8200049cop2y.jpg

lolol <3

(an absolution silhouette with the logo is painted in silver on that empty space on the right, can't really see it in the picture.)

OMG i reli want ur wall....can i hav it plz!;)

i only hav one measly poster...pfft! i want more though!:happy:

P8200049cop2y.jpg

lolol <3

(an absolution silhouette with the logo is painted in silver on that empty space on the right, can't really see it in the picture.)

:LOL: mine pretty much looks as....busy (lol) as yours :LOL: I'm running out of friggin room!! :( hahah!

I have errm....*counts* 44 posters up....I only have room for two big pwoper ones (i.e official) as well :( I need to put my others up :LOL: I think I'll just do that at ma meres :yesey::LOL:

OMG i reli want ur wall....can i hav it plz!;)

i only hav one measly poster...pfft! i want more though!:happy:

Sure *rips off wall* You can have it. :p

I have a lot more now though, about 4/5 more covers, 3 more tickets and a few pictures me and my friend painted (lulz).

I don't have Muse on my bedroom walls. Being the head of my household I can put Muse anywhere I like! :D

I have THIS (the canvas, not the pig although Muse Pig does live in my dining room too!!) on my dining room wall, as well as THIS poster.

I've got THIS one still waiting to go up, bought it at Wembley Stadium last year and it's been under my bed ever since! :LOL:

Will be putting THIS up in my lounge once I've decorated.

Archived