Its just a picture blown up and cut into A4 sized bits, then individually framed. It took ages hanging them all straight though!:LOL: Each whole picture is about 2ft by 3ft in total.

It was worth it tho, looks really good. How much can I pay you to do one for me????!

It was worth it tho, looks really good. How much can I pay you to do one for me????!

Actually, I paid someone else to do it for me! I don't have an artistic bone in my body! I'm good with the drill/hammer/nails though!:LOL:

Actually, I paid someone else to do it for me! I don't have an artistic bone in my body! I'm good with the drill/hammer/nails though!:LOL:

Haha that’s cheating! Well feel free to let that person know that if they want to earn some money doing that for me then they can! haha

Of course lol what self-respected Muser doesn't have at least one poster lol

- In the loft here I have the BHAR Tour poster of the boys leaning on a graffiti'd wall looking smouldering lol

- I have in my house back home in Sheffield an Absolution album cover poster

- A poster of them live (Hullabaloo days I reckon) with red lights and Matt in mid-air lol

:happy:

I'm going to frame my signed-by-Matt ticket from the Copenhagen gig and cherish it forever :D:rolleyes:

I have about 15 muse posters/pics (probably more) on my wall but there 105 in all :$ including on my celing i <3 posters :LOL: it kinda looks like ive plastered my walls with magazines :p il post some pics soon lol muse has the most though everyone else appart from foo's and kaisers have about 2 im planning too put more up soon aswell lol

EDIT : got pics but their very bad quality because i used my phone as ive lost my camera

Door

Image070.jpg

Above my bed

Image097.jpg

Left wall

Image093.jpg

Image096.jpg

right wall

Image075.jpg

above window

Image102.jpg

Behind door (mum doesnt know shhh :p)

Image103.jpg

am pretty proud of my self..coz today i looked at my one measly poster on ma wall and thought....i need more pics on ma wall..sooooooo..:chuckle i got every mag tht i had saved tht had muse in it which is quite a few...everyone since 2006! :LOL: and glued it to ma wall...:p no joke thts not comin off!

i think the state of my obsession had reached its point now!:LOL:

so now i look at ma wall and am happy..go to bed seein muse wake up seein muse, all the interviews and pics o yeh!:LOL:

my rooms absolutely covered.... lol

but i cant upload a pic untill tomorrow!

Like this? :LOL:

Resizeofroom019.jpg

Resizeofroom008.jpg

Resizeofroom012.jpg

Resizeofroom011.jpg

ResizeofResizeofroom003.jpg

That hangs above the stereo/CD racks. That other shirt is signed by The Shins. :D

ResizeofResizeofroom002.jpg

The HAARP cards are above my dock. :p

And it extends, and it extends and then there's no room! I have a BH&R poster near the CD racks, too. I plan on getting a Dom and Chris Rasterbation, too. Heh. I r a lil' Muse whore. :$ Then again, no-one else is in my town so it's okay! :D

Well at the moment I only have the Parc des Princes poster up and the Hypermusic/Feeling good one but this is what my first year at uni room looked like..

musepostsers002.jpg

And I embarassingly covered the inside of the wardobe but have given all these away apart from the one with the pink background and the red one in the last photo which remain on my current wardobe door :)

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

I'm more casual. :p

2366598493_5a6cdbb9ce.jpg

2367428358_8708bde3f0.jpg

2367405152_b793e5b2de.jpg

2367400612_0d35d922e9.jpg

2366575421_76b94dd07c.jpg

now THAT is impressive

i counted once, and in my old room (before i took all the shoddy magazine clippings off and moved upstairs) i had about 60+ muse logos, but thats only cause i have the album art work one, which is pretty much covered.

now i only have 8 posters 2 of which are muse and 1 a map of Liberty City, cause im cool like that :happy:

but im guessing that emma's wins

Archived