Huh. I don't about all that.

But no, I grabbed that JHS pedal from their shelf - mine is earlier than V.2 :phu:

I don't know, it just had a really sterile tone. There wasn't the same character that the old Supros have. It was loud but it had too much headroom for a Supro. Wasn't my thing.

sterile like cardboard tone?

it's probably not the PCB before you suggest that :shifty:

I wonder if the one I had was a V2. Can't remember because I sold it and bought the amp it was actually modeling which I later sold and bought a survival amp... probably the last one

I dont know where to ask this because i have not clicked outside knt in years but have any one tried to browse this forum on newer Lumias and had success with playing the embedded youtube vids?

I'm using an iPhone 6.

Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone

I dont know where to ask this because i have not clicked outside knt in years but have any one tried to browse this forum on newer Lumias and had success with playing the embedded youtube vids?

With my 930, it says flash needs to be installed. I don't get this error on every forum.

I'm using an BANANA 6.

Sorry.

Sent from my iBend

Apology not accepted. Fruit based technology is never acceptable james. You of all people should know that.

:LOL:

Relevant question, other than tiesco, which are the other decent japanese vintage brands?

i hate apple stuff. all of it. but here isn't the place for that debate.

The reason I ask is that I saw one on TV somewhere the other day that looked like a tiesco, but wasn't one. Similarly thin, very sexy, but had tape over the brand. Can't even remember what show it was, I was half watching tv, half studying.

Jim

Were you the one that mentioned souldier straps on here a while ago? If so, have you had a transaction with them directly, and how was the experience?

I would've ordered one from CME, but they didn't have the exact type I wanted. (extra long woodstock style with strap lock holes pre-installed :stunned: )

Banshee, epic! The OG BS1

Heh

Bs' guitar is a bit more simple (!) compared to that... I think banshee™ just wanted to put everything possible in a londaxe body, while Bs just put only what was necessary :chuckle: Plus Bs had everything planned out a hell of a lot better

and I'm not just saying that because I was involved with helping him make some decisions.

uprising_slowjazz.wav

Jim

Were you the one that mentioned souldier straps on here a while ago? If so, have you had a transaction with them directly, and how was the experience?

I would've ordered one from CME, but they didn't have the exact type I wanted. (extra long woodstock style with strap lock holes pre-installed :stunned: )

That was me :) I don't think I have ever bought directly from them, but I imagine it would be a smooth transaction

That was me :) I don't think I have ever bought directly from them, but I imagine it would be a smooth transaction

A+ seller, would deal with again.

Did you buy from CME then? Apparently there's a long wait if you buy direct, but I guess they're more custom

I don't want to be too much of a hipster kid playing a 7 string through an orange head :wtf: so I'll probably still use the EXTENDED manson deluxe straps, as well as couch straps

And the fluffy tony the tiger strap, because no one else buys those apparently

I'm sure this was discussed before, but does anyone else tend to write their best riffs etc when not fully awake? :facepalm:

I managed to write one down before forgetting it completely, but it's still a fairly generic and simple RATM type riff.

everything else that I've written (that I thought was actually worth keeping track of) has been done without trying at all... and not even being aware of what I'm playing for that matter.

it happens to be when a lot of people are most creative. That's why I keep a sketchbook beside my bed. It's full of architecture. I sometimes look at ideas I had from right before I fall asleep and think "What the actual fuck?"

In other news, opinions on best ANALOG reverb? Doesn't matter if it's from an amp or a stand alone pedal.

Archived