Does anyone use loop pedals? I've only watched videos of them but they seem great fun.

boss-rc-3-loop-station.jpg

I started looping with my Strymon Timeline and then got a Boss RC30 quite recently. They are brilliant and you can do a hell of a lot with them, especially on acoustic. Whether you love him or hate him, Ed Sheeran is amazing at looping, look at the attached video for a great example of what he does...

Its a bad sign when people in knt are posting Instagram links instead of photos. Next it will be a swathe of tween Snapchat selfies. You all should be ashamed.

Not really, it's just me and my excuse is because it's easiest. I guarantee you I won't be posting selfies though... this is the closest you'll get

10377250_301950886679275_6840838084953633515_n.jpg?oh=ec3a42334467f6f69eef112eb50e6776&oe=55045FA1

For those who haven't already, vote for Olly's picture in that competition (although I think he's still winning by over 100 votes). Sock man plays dirty, but in all the wrong ways...

I'll make it up to you. I don't have Instagram.

That said, I'm happier knowing that this subreddit exists! :LOL:

http://www.reddit.com/r/guitarpedalsjerk/

That's amazing :LOL: yet it's scary how close it is to some of the posts on TGP...

favorite so far:

http://www.reddit.com/r/guitarpedalsjerk/comments/2jr99r/can_anyone_help_me_identify_these_pedals_on_kirk/

Also, what does JHS have to do with this?

Not really, it's just me and my excuse is because it's easiest. I guarantee you I won't be posting selfies though... this is the closest you'll get

10377250_301950886679275_6840838084953633515_n.jpg?oh=ec3a42334467f6f69eef112eb50e6776&oe=55045FA1

For those who haven't already, vote for Olly's picture in that competition (although I think he's still winning by over 100 votes). Sock man plays dirty, but in all the wrong ways...

ditch the mug, you need to start posing with next level bourbon barrel aged barley wines or imperial stouts for dat dere maximum american superiority, beating the english (or everyone else) in their own game

ditch the mug' date=' you need to start posing with next level bourbon barrel aged barley wines or imperial stouts for dat dere maximum american superiority, beating the english (or everyone else) in their own game[/quote']

You have no idea how tempted I am to redo that picture. I don't have any fancy wine or any of that other stuff though... that mug was actually full of tortex .73mm picks when I took that picture, but no one else needs to know that

Also, the post about this being true bypass has to be the most controversial thing I've read when it comes to pedals

guitar-cable.jpg

This also gives me an idea for that true bypass guitar strap I've been wanting to invent.... I could never figure out how to put a 3PDT switch in a guitar strap and actually make it do something, but maybe I've been approaching it the wrong way entirely......

Archived