For the first time since I've had it the Hayden is properly working. Chuffed enit

Got told after 20 minutes by my housemates to shut my door when I'm in the room furthest away with all the doors shut and less than 1/4 volume. Bummer

does it play biffy songs?

I wasn't a massive fan of that one I had, but this sounds pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvYF-rCtUag

You can get them cheaper. If I got my RB5 for $1,500 AUD, surely they are cheaper there. I did see one go on TalkBass a while back for $600 in much better condition than that.

EDIT: James, if you want to walk to the 5 string side with J pickups and wider string spacing... Not cheaper but same price and nearer by.

http://www.talkbass.com/threads/pedulla-rapture-5-34-19mm-8-8-lbs-cherryburst-bem.1125540/

Edited by Crowella

You can get them cheaper. If I got my RB5 for $1,500 AUD, surely they are cheaper there. I did see one go on TalkBass a while back for $600 in much better condition than that.

EDIT: James, if you want to walk to the 5 string side with J pickups and wider string spacing... Not cheaper but same price and nearer by.

http://www.talkbass.com/threads/pedulla-rapture-5-34-19mm-8-8-lbs-cherryburst-bem.1125540/

I'm still learning how to play a 4 string (I only really use a pick at this point)

$600 seems pretty decent. Are the single pickup models much cheaper?

We're nearing GG&T IV

What a time to be alive

Remind me to correct the title halfway through the new thread

We need kitten tab factor back. :(

We need Larry back first

I'm still learning how to play a 4 string (I only really use a pick at this point)

$600 seems pretty decent. Are the single pickup models much cheaper?

Much the same between the JJ4 and the RB4. The cheaper ones will have either a flat single colour or two tone finish with either a rosewood or standard maple board. The more expensive ones tend to have AAA flame maple and amazing woods all around. The only other one I played was $4,500 new here and seriously looks amazing compared to mine. The electronics are the same despite the wood difference, or at least I assume.

Do go the single pickup though even if I find myself running it at full treble and bass so versatility is all in the hands of the player. :LOL:

Also, don't stress about using a pick. Use what the style dictates :happy:

Nice

Guessing those are the DR neons. Never tried those, and don't intend to after all the negative things I've heard about DR strings

General Gear & Tab IV: Because green screens add toan.

Back when he actually used it. He sold out with that satirist band of his.

also, I have these trannies and I don't know what to do with them. Time to build a new peddle I guess...

So buddy made me an offer of refinishing my strat if I build him some custom electronics and wire it all into his guitar he is building.

Currently it is the typical burst with a rosewood fretboard... Debating possibly a gold top style finish or a pelham blue style finish...

Thoughts, other ideas? Both those finishes would look pretty solid with a white pearloid guard and such

what you got?

I thought I tagged you in that picture

#tranny

Just those ones from eastern europe I mentioned the other day. I also found a fuzz face PCB replica I bought a while back, so it could work with those. Just need a few more parts to actually build it

some new valves just arrived too, but the box is open... :facepalm:

So buddy made me an offer of refinishing my strat if I build him some custom electronics and wire it all into his guitar he is building.

Currently it is the typical burst with a rosewood fretboard... Debating possibly a gold top style finish or a pelham blue style finish...

Thoughts, other ideas? Both those finishes would look pretty solid with a white pearloid guard and such

do something unusual.

i quite like how this one turned out.

1501546_10152079784500944_1177790778_o.jpg

I might have a schematic for you later this evening.

am i supposed to frame it on my wall then? because i can't do anything else with it :$