What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

So, assuming it'll be the same as Survival - premiere on radio, then available to buy on iTunes (preferably not hideously late like last time :p)? Hope we'll get to see artwork as well. I'd really like for there to be a hard copy, not just digital, as it's the first 'official' single. More colourful cheese-strings shaped like broccoli/other assorted veg :awesome:.

Or waiting all day at work, hoping to be able to leave in time as not to miss the premiere...

Or it being at the EXACT TIME I HAVE MY DINNER so I have to sit in the kitchen and listen to it on the radio with my family watching my every move rather than in the privacy of my room with my laptop, headphones an noone to see my shocked/blissed out expressions

Or waiting all day at work, hoping to be able to leave in time as not to miss the premiere...

Or it being at the EXACT TIME I HAVE MY DINNER so I have to sit in the kitchen and listen to it on the radio with my family watching my every move rather than in the privacy of my room with my laptop, headphones an noone to see my shocked/blissed out:/terrified expressions

Or it being at the EXACT TIME I HAVE MY DINNER so I have to sit in the kitchen and listen to it on the radio with my family watching my every move rather than in the privacy of my room with my laptop, headphones an noone to see my shocked/blissed out expressions
OK, you win :LOL: Certain things are supposed to be done errr privately :D (while shared with thousands all over the world, of course lol)

Oh dear. That's no good. :noey: They need to make an exception and let you retreat to your room. Screw family time. Muse is more important. :p

SMBH was v controversial. I doubt Madness will be on the same level. Certainly doesn't look like it, judging from reviews of the album so far.

I do think there will be a lot of people disappointed. With all the hype and people setting their expectations really high because of what Matt said it's just bound to happen.

Archived