What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

Well, the die-hard OoS fans are most likely to be disappointed, but those who enjoy the likes of Starlight and UD are most probably going to like this song.

Well, I hate Starlight, adore OOS and quite like UD. Where does that put me? :rolleyes:

Why starlight

Also you seem to imply that Starlight and UD are on the same quality level

Starlight as in catchy pop song and UD as in electronic song.

And no, I am not.

Well, I hate Starlight, adore OOS and quite like UD. Where does that put me? :rolleyes:

To clarify, my meaning of die-hard OoS fans are the ones who want Muse to return to that sound and don't really like anything Muse has done since Absolution.

But honestly, I'd say that based on descriptions Madness will be most similar to UD. So forget Starlight comparison then, if you wish. It is just my assumption that Madness will be a catchy pop song similar to Starlight, but the actual soundscape being more like UD. And maybe some odd rock mixing it up a bit.

But honestly, I'd say that based on descriptions Madness will be most similar to UD. So forget Starlight comparison then, if you wish. It is just my assumption that Madness will be a catchy pop song similar to Starlight, but the actual soundscape being more like UD. And maybe some odd rock mixing it up a bit.

...Easily then?

...Easily then?

Tbh I don't even remember Easily that well, haven't listened to it in ages. But I certainly don't remember it being that electronic or anything.

But there's really no point in speculating anymore, since we'll hear the song tomorrow anyway.

Tbh I don't even remember Easily that well, haven't listened to it in ages. But I certainly don't remember it being that electronic or anything.

But there's really no point in speculating anymore, since we'll hear the song tomorrow anyway.

Oh, I'm not speculating. I was just trying to make sense of what you were saying. Given the amount of mixed descriptions we've had about Madness, there really is no point at all in guessing at what it'll sound like.

Oh, I'm not speculating. I was just trying to make sense of what you were saying. Given the amount of mixed descriptions we've had about Madness, there really is no point at all in guessing at what it'll sound like.

Oh, trust me, I'm not making any sense at all today.

But I still stand by my opinion that people who want Muse to return to OoS/Abso sound will most likely be (as always) disappointed, but people who like UD or Starlight or Easily (a.k.a. catchy pop songs with relationship/love -themed lyrics) will most probably like Madness. I might be wrong, though.

Archived