What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

I think as far as lead singles go (forgetting Stockholm and the leads from Showbiz and OoS here) Supermassive > TiRO > Uprising. You can't compare them to SFA and stuff really.

I reckon Madness will be a contender for the top spot though as a lead single.

Yeah opinions will always differ for the most part. I'd go TIRO>Uprising>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supermassive.

When talking about a live show I'd go Uprising>Supermassive>TIRO. Funny how that works eh?

Wait really?? Just so I can wrap my head around this, You don't have to give me your full detailed opinion on Abso but take a song like SFA. What do you think of that song? Or Ruled by Secrecy even?

I think those songs are great but Abso also has terrible ordering and some songs that are just plain bad.

Also I don't think anybody answered my question. Where are we geting this ma ma ma madness thing from?

I think those songs are great but Abso also has terrible ordering and some songs that are just plain bad.

Also I don't think anybody answered my question. Where are we geting this ma ma ma madness thing from?

Ted Stryker and other journalists...I'm scared if thats a real piece of the song. As soon as the Break Free and Faith comparison came out I set my expectations real low...

Via @TedStryker

It's MA MA MA MA MA Madness Madness. Playing the new song Monday. This is me, Bellamy and Dom #Musers http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2012/08/17/muse-to-release-new-single-madness-monday-matt-bellamy-says-its-probably-my-favorite-song-that-ive-ever-written/

Ive only seen Stryker say it though.

Aren't we a bit off-topic?

Inb4 a mod

Super off topic but theres nothing really new happening lately and most people are here awaiting Madness

If there is nothing new to discuss, then find another thread to discuss other subjects. Don't derail a topic for the sake of killing time.

Anything thats been out that long has to be fake. Step one to determining if its a fake = realizing its over a minute or so instrumental piece with zero vocals.

Or if it's by Reckless obviously! :rolleyes:

With all the fake muse songs they have they might as well release a best of!

I'm actually so excited for this. They seem very confident in this song, which is promising. From the descriptions we've heard, I'm imagining something like UD + Easily, but maybe something even newer! :D Hopefully a return to the sound of BH&R, specifically the b-sides and singles. Can't wait!!

Survival leaked?

Remember this?

I've never been around for a proper single release before (don't think NSC had bsides and stuff because of pure twilight connection?) how does it work? Is a physical and digital copy released in stores and iTunes straight away with remixes/bsides etc? If so I'm guessing the bsides could be survival live..although they didn't really have much time to create it...

Archived