What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

Fair enough. I had no idea she ever sang on anything. :)

Because "couples duets" or male/female duets are usually cheesy love song crap, that's why. :LOL: I dunno -- how would you feel about Thom Yorke doing a love song/duet with a woman? How about Lemmy doing a lovely duet with one of his fuck buddies?

Just....... YUCK! :LOL:

Excuse me ... Explore ... the best of music will not be heard in mainstream radios unless ... :p

yzQ9VrnNQLQ

vWeas2-n-HM

God No! People will want Muse to perform on Glee next. Kate Hudson isn't even a proper singer. No it would be incredibly dreadful and embarrassing, so obviously done just because she's Matt's fiancee.

Now Lady Gaga. That might be okay, with full Muse.

Very sad that it's currently sitting at 33 in the mid-week charts >.< I even bought the single as support!

Disappointing. :( Uprising charted higher didn't it? Let's hope people pre-ordered the album instead.

What's the difference between the standard Madness and the radio edit? :stunned:

One sure thing it cuts the part between the first chorus and the gasping part, so it goes straight to the gasping part from the first chorus. can't remember the rest

About the chart, I think it will chart better soon as the video come out. The lyrics video itself got quite a lot views on youtube, if compared to..say, Green day's Oh Love

Singles as a commercial venture are utterly pointless these days, as are albums frankly.

I can see why Warner barely bother any more.

Do you have the numbers to qualify and quantify that?

It's called enjoying good music.

Calling Madness a boring or cheesy song is bullshit. Don't worry.

Yes pretty much an discussion involving opinions is.

If you're going to get annoyed at someone for liking or disliking something subjectively you've failed to understand the nature of humanity.

Do you have the numbers to qualify and quantify that?

Yes pretty much an discussion involving opinions is.

If you're going to get annoyed at someone for liking or disliking something subjectively you've failed to understand the nature of humanity.

Dat sentence.

Archived