What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

The build up is too long for me, too. But, I think it would be more fair to say I am just bored by the first part, and love the second part. It feels less and less like a "build up" to me, than the part I have to push through to get to the part I like.

My boyfriend stumbled across the song whilest spying on my computer, yesterday, and absolute LOVES it. Stupid stutter, even.

He thinks "that's the range that guy should always sing in" and thinks the ending sort of ruins the song by "going back to their old stuff" in a song where it doesn't fit.

To me, that just pretty much summed up how this song IS more different than previous work, even though some of that was diverse. We've established my boyfriend secretly hated Muse - for all the reasons I loved them - and his review of this song reinforced to me that most of Madness is completely lacking what I love in Muse...

And T2L might end my relationship. :LOL:

Guest bellamylookalike

He says it's his favourite track he's ever written :eek: And also the most cathartically written, which is odd. I thought Showbiz or Map of your head or uno or hyper music :LOL: I guess he knows though right ;)

Yeah I'm never going to like this song, it reminds me in another way of U2 in that some of their songs sound good, but I'd never choose to listen to them (apart from "One"). But yeah, I'm convinced this will be the only song of this nature on this album.

Archived