What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

It could just be a more background part.

So ... it can't be in Madness because he would make it more than a background part but it will be a background part in the electronic Follow Me?

No, but I swear you guys are considering how much you're hearing in the song. I mean seriously, it's just. a. song.

Damn our hearing. I'm going to deafen myself.

So ... it can't be in Madness because he would make it more than a background part but it will be a background part in the electronic Follow Me?

Well when I mean background I mean at least audible from the start and not only audible because some guy pointed it out on their message board.

Well when I mean background I mean at least audible from the start and not only audible because some guy pointed it out on their message board.

Sure.

Good God, you're obsessed! :LOL:

You probably know more about the song than Matt.

Do you try to make less sense that a schizophrenic squirrel?

Guys jdeboer got it right, it's just a song. Let's talk about cats now.

:meow:

Wow. :stunned: Leave him alone. It's nice when someone recognizes subtle nuances that might have gone unnoticed otherwise.

I know, I know. And I apologize. I'm sure the band appreciates those who notice the subtleties they put into their music. I fully admit that I'm very likely venting my personal frustrations with the song inappropriately. But the fact is, I AM FRUSTRATED WITH IT! :LOL:

I know, I know. And I apologize. I'm sure the band appreciates those who notice the subtleties they put into their music. I fully admit that I'm very likely venting my personal frustrations with the song inappropriately. But the fact is, I AM FRUSTRATED WITH IT! :LOL:

Maybe you'll wind up like me and wake up loving it unexpectedly. :chuckle:

Maybe you'll wind up like me and wake up loving it unexpectedly. :chuckle:

:LOL:

I have no problem whatsoever with people loving it! It's not a bad song! In fact, it's a GOOD song! My beef with it is that it's NOT a MUSE song! I fully realize that Muse has taken it's influences from a variety of places, and that's not a bad thing! What I find disheartening about the song though, is that it's completely unrecognizable as a MUSE song. It lacks identity because it sounds TOO MUCH like someone else. In that sense, it likely fails to inspire young artists to be unique and individually expressive of their own creativity.

I have full faith in Muse to be great artists. And I'm 100% sure that there's at LEAST one mind-blowingly brilliant song on T2L. But can I just say again that I'M FRUSTRATED? :LOL:

Does hearing a faint, possible xylophone do something to "make or break" the SONG?

Geez ..... who gives a flying fruitbat.

Hey, put on headphones guys. I can hear an actual individual NOTE being played -- apart from the CHORD it's in.

Pass me the bong.

No, but I swear you guys are considering how much you're hearing in the song. I mean seriously, it's just. a. song.

Good God, you're obsessed! :LOL:

You probably know more about the song than Matt.

Hey guys, I think someone is a bit upset.

It's cool jbdbeorber, it's just a song ;)

Are jokes in Sweden ever ... I don't know, funny?

Also, because Kueller didn't answer I'm going to assume he has admitted defeat and that there is no vibraphone on Follow Me.

Not sure about what is going on in the background of Madness.

You had no argument for me to reply to.

"So ... it can't be in Madness because he would make it more than a background part but it will be a background part in the electronic Follow Me?"

Your answer to this was weak.

No, that's why I bring them here.

It's like giving away your old clothes to charity.

Ok then.

Archived