Are you happy with the new kind of presale?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the new kind of presale?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

Is this a joke thread:LOL:

This whole 'experience' was a complete shambles, even though I eventually got a ticket at 4am.... Peoples money being put on hold, sometimes multiple times, although I didn't have any put on hold and it still hasn't come out of my bank account!!... Then after all that there is now a presale at 9, why didn't they just do that in the first place...Point there is none:rolleyes:

Obviously, the fans who were successful will have been happy with the presale and those who weren't (like me) won't be happy. I went for the 2nd London date which undoubtedly, was hugely over subscribed. Waiting for the reply email took too long. When you're so desparate to get tickets a quick reply to put you out of your misery would be best.

I was successful but I m unhappy with the presale.. Just the whole confusing -money out, nothing happened, nothing known- thing was really stressful.. And I think this wasn't a real presale, it was a lottery.. So.. Big improvement please for the next tour!

No, most ridiculous way of buying tickets I've ever experienced (and I'm not saying that because I wasn't successful because I'd already decided I didn't actually want a ticket, I now want the money for Kasabian tickets instead).

It's caused worry for so many people, it didn't function properly from the start, chucking up various errors and it may well have left many overdrawn and in the shit financially due to them taking multiple amounts of money.

The icing on the cake though, must surely be the fact there is a pre-sale for those who weren't successful! The type of pre-sale they should have offered us in the first place!

Huge facepalm to the band for this fiasco.

Obviously, the fans who were successful will have been happy with the presale and those who weren't (like me) won't be happy. I went for the 2nd London date which undoubtedly, was hugely over subscribed. Waiting for the reply email took too long. When you're so desparate to get tickets a quick reply to put you out of your misery would be best.

I beg to differ, I managed to get a ticket and I am certainly not happy with this system. I would much rather have fought it out, or there should have been a code. It's completely ridiculous, most the tickets will have gone to touts:mad:

I was successful but I m unhappy with the presale.. Just the whole confusing -money out, nothing happened, nothing known- thing was really stressful.. And I think this wasn't a real presale, it was a lottery.. So.. Big improvement please for the next tour!

Oh yeah! It was a lottery! Really hope this is the one and only time they do ticketing like this :(

I'm happy with it. It is good that they make an effort for their members. I understand they can't just give tickets to anyone. They became too big, and arenas are not big enough for that.

I just hope that the stadium tour will have the old way. There are tickets enough when you're playing stadiums.

And maybe they can just fill up Wembley with members only :)

Yes because I got what I wanted, but it definitely had many faults, especially the fact that any old person could have created a muse.mu account on the day of the announcement

However it was a very unstressful experience for me, none of the mad rush for tickets at some stupid hour or waiting ages for conformation that I was dreading :)

I don't think you can blame them of anyone from their crew. They make an effort, which is not easy for a band who are that big. Most bands won't make this effort. There are huge bands with a member presale, but there you have to pay to be a member in the first place. How sad is that?

I got a ticket but I still despire this 'presale experience' it's unfair. I agree with someone's comment yesterday how it should have been for fans who were already signed up before the pre-sale was announced. :facepalm:

I do believe they meant well..

I do agree with that. This should have been for "older" members only. Not for people who became a member just because of this. Maybe they filtered them out? I wouldn't know, but it would have been fair.

Yes because I got what I wanted, but it definitely had many faults, especially the fact that any old person could have created a muse.mu account on the day of the announcement

However it was a very unstressful experience for me, none of the mad rush for tickets at some stupid hour or waiting ages for conformation that I was dreading :)

Yay you got tickets! :D

I absolutely agree with this post because I got tickets too and it was also very stress free for me but it did have its downfalls like the one you stated and the emails not all going out at the same time.

Archived