Are you happy with the new kind of presale?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the new kind of presale?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

F*cking disgusted,upset and yes, I was unsuccessful.

Have you seen how many of these exclusive pre-sale tickets which were meant for the true fans are now on ebay?

I'm so angry about the whole thing, I've been a fan for 10 years and personally I thought the method that worked best was when we were sent a pre-order code (I think it was the Teignmouth gig?) because the pre-order didn't go mental straight away and everyone had a fair shot

I really don't know if I want to go through the same stress tomorrow morning with the 9am pre-sale. I love Muse but this sort of experience is grossly unfair on those of us who just want to see the guys :(

Well said!

Complain like mad so that they dont do this again!

We moan every year and they change it and we still moan. I liked Teignmouth, do that again please

My thoughts exactly. Touts, please leave my profile alone :mad:

Ummm...Beiber mailing list anyone ;)

1. The fact that you assumed that was at you is priceless.

2. How old are you? Stop acting like a child.

1. The fact that you posted your comment after mine made me think it was aimed at me :)

2. 41 - says in my profile :)

I applied for the Stockholm gig and I haven't received an email yet. I think it's taking far too long for crowdsurge to send out the emails. Do you think crowdsurge will be able to send emails to everybody (both successful and unsuccessful) before midnight?

To be honest I'd be happy if I got an email saying I wasn't successful at this point, I've been so stressed about this and I've been a total mess for these past two days.

This is a shitty pre-sale solution.. But I do appreciate that they tried for the fans.

And to all those people who got tickets but are now selling them on eBay:

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS

F*cking disgusted,upset and yes, I was unsuccessful.

Have you seen how many of these exclusive pre-sale tickets which were meant for the true fans are now on ebay?

I'm so angry about the whole thing, I've been a fan for 10 years and personally I thought the method that worked best was when we were sent a pre-order code (I think it was the Teignmouth gig?) because the pre-order didn't go mental straight away and everyone had a fair shot

I really don't know if I want to go through the same stress tomorrow morning with the 9am pre-sale. I love Muse but this sort of experience is grossly unfair on those of us who just want to see the guys :(

Agree with everything you said. I got a Teignmouth ticket without any issues at all with the pre-sale code. I hate how touts get hold of tickets and promptly whack them on ebay. Please. Why can't we just have ID required with all tickets? I know this would affect people unable to go to gigs but something needs changing!

Hi. I just joined up to the Forum and was interested in this thread. I was wondering whether there would be any comments similar to the one I am going to make and am surprised not to see any. My disappointment comes on behalf of the friend I plan to go to the Manchester concert with who is registered disabled and as such can't take a standing ticket . As these were the only ones available in the pre-sale it obviously meant there was actually no pre-sale option for us at all. I contacted Muse management who basically responded - yes, that's right, no tickets for you! It really got me thinking about the situation. I did respond saying surely this is discrimination but received no further response. Any thoughts from others in a similar situation? Thanks.

Archived