Has nothing to do with the way you did the text, I think the image just looks better without writing on it. I hope they don't decide to add that in later.

yeah its going to be just as interesting to see how they do the title and logo (if done at all on the front) .

yeah its going to be just as interesting to see how they do the title and logo (if done at all on the front) .

I'm hoping they just do a sticker on the case like Absolution had, but nothing on the cover itself. Also hoping iTunes and other digital releases don't fuck it up by adding a titled version of the cover.

So I was kinda bored and I decided to download the album art picture into my iPhone to make it as a wallpaper. Since I had the free Photoshop app, I decided to tweak some stuff a little. It kinda looks like this :

The2ndLawEdit.jpg

And when I use it for my phone,

iPhone_2ndLawEdit.png

Lastly I added Muse's logo and text.

The2ndLawEdit2.png

I much prefer the album art without the red tint, haha. That's the actual reason I did anything. :LOL:

Make the The 2nd Law font a bit better, get rid of the white circle border so you just have the sort of glowing gradient fading to black and me gusta

Well, the problem is I'm not sure if I'm able to reproduce the same results. I'm trying now, but I can't seem to get the same glowing shadows. :LOL: Don't exactly remember the settings I placed into my phone's Photoshop yesternight. :unsure:

EDIT : Some re-edits.

Brighter VersionThe2ndLawEdit3.jpg

Less Brighter Version The2ndLawEdit3-1.jpg

Well, the problem is I'm not sure if I'm able to reproduce the same results. I'm trying now, but I can't seem to get the same glowing shadows. :LOL: Don't exactly remember the settings I placed into my phone's Photoshop yesternight. :unsure:

EDIT : Some re-edits.

Brighter VersionThe2ndLawEdit3.jpg

Less Brighter Version The2ndLawEdit3-1.jpg

I really like the second one

To all the people saying the reddish tint sucks.. no it does not. How original would it be for them to simply choose black.. because black is so cool and looks great in anything amirite?! And it isn't as if Muse would be parodying themselves with the dark/space theme and everything! Seriously that would be boring and predictable. And yes I like the grey background for TR.

To all the people saying the reddish tint sucks.. no it does not. How original would it be for them to simply choose black.. because black is so cool and looks great in anything amirite?! And it isn't as if Muse would be parodying themselves with the dark/space theme and everything! Seriously that would be boring and predictable. And yes I like the grey background for TR.

:rolleyes:

It's not that I'm against anything that's not black, I just don't like the brownish color they happened to choose.

So basically:

- "I don't like the background."

- "YES YOU DO!"

Archived