2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

ha yeah, they shouldnt really have to hold onto the money of those who havent been selected :)

just a thought ....

They hold the money for everybody before they decide if you are selected or not.

DEADSTAR;9633479']After seeing them so many times in London already. I'd love to check out a new place :D November 1st sounds great too. I haven't applied for Manchester but I hope I can fetch some ticks in the general sale.

Would be ace to see you oop North mate!

ETA I'm pondering the likelihood of being able to swap standing seats for decent seats, though I guess those are thoughts for nearer the time when I know who might actually be coming with me, possibly one long-term fan but gig noob, and one longer-term fan who's not been for years because of babies, as well as the dawt who is, by this time, a gig veteran, bless her :LOL:

Applied and waiting now, will go this an possibly squeeze in London if I can blag a night over at a mates. Expensive stuff!

Yup I'm hopefully crashing at a friends house for three nights. Would cost quite a bit for a hotel. As for Manchester, I live an hours drive so it's perfect.

There is still no sign of pre sale seated tickets. Gutted:-(

Don't the management read these forums and take into consideration people who can't stand for hours? can't help feeling frustrated and a little hard done by! Boohooo!

Yes, I agree totally - I am really pissed off about this - there must be lots of Muse fans who are in the same position as us and can't stand for too long. So instead, we will have to join the mad scrum on Thursday morning...:mad:

Yes, I agree totally - I am really pissed off about this - there must be lots of Muse fans who are in the same position as us and can't stand for too long. So instead, we will have to join the mad scrum on Thursday morning...:mad:

Sneaking over from the LG thread as also annoyed about this. Have spoken to the LG arena themselves and even they don't know if there will be seating available.

I'm going to be 7 months pregnant at the time and so standing isn't going to be easy!! Can be done, but I'd really rather have a seat!

If seating becomes available with general sale I will try, and if I fail I'll be hoping someone wants to swap!

Why do you guys think there won't be seats? Surely all arenas have seats.

Yes, we know the arenas have seats - I think what we are all complaining about is that the fan pre-sale application process was for standing tickets only - some of us are unable to stand for that length of time for various reasons!

Yes, we know the arenas have seats - I think what we are all complaining about is that the fan pre-sale application process was for standing tickets only - some of us are unable to stand for that length of time for various reasons!

The pregnant lady's post suggested she didn't know if seated tickets were going to be sold at all. Which, of course, they will in the general sale.

There will definitely be seating tickets as the links show 2 different price brackets and obviously it would be discriminatory if they didn't have the option. The tickets prices were £55 and £47.50 or something along those lines??? I am constantly checking my emails to see if I have got my tickets...

Archived