2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Trying to register for pre-sale tickets - card not accepted....no problem with limit etc....

any one else having problems???!!

Im also having this problem its driving me mad I tried 3 cards every time I get "The following errors have occurred:

We were unable to authorize your card using the payment details provided, please try a different card"

Oooh am I right in saying this is during half term?? That'd be fantastic!!! Is it???

Yes it is! Does anyone know if under-14s will be allowed in? My daughter loves Muse so would love to bring her to this. Will have to wait until the seated tickets go on sale though, what a shame we can't get them in the presale :(

Oooh am I right in saying this is during half term?? That'd be fantastic!!! Is it???

Yeah I think it is :happy:

EDIT: Damn!! Beaten!!

Yes it is! Does anyone know if under-14s will be allowed in? My daughter loves Muse so would love to bring her to this. Will have to wait until the seated tickets go on sale though, what a shame we can't get them in the presale :(

On the M.E.N website it says:

There are no age restrictions to any shows however we request that no children under 14 come unaccompanied and we also advise that no under 14s go on the floor for standing floor shows.

So yes, you can take your daughter! :)

Does anyone know where i would ask if pre sale tickets would be extended to seating. My other half isnt registered disabled but has serious back issues which mean we cant stand for a gig. We met at a MUSE concert in Nov 2006 and have already booked a hotel for this lol so realllllly need to get seated tickets!:D

Does anyone know where i would ask if pre sale tickets would be extended to seating. My other half isnt registered disabled but has serious back issues which mean we cant stand for a gig. We met at a MUSE concert in Nov 2006 and have already booked a hotel for this lol so realllllly need to get seated tickets!:D

Yes - this is what I want to know - I have exactly the same problems and wouldn't be able to stand for a gig. I too have already booked a hotel and will have to join the scrum on

14 June for seated tickets - I consider myself a true Muse fan too, and it would be nice to have the opportunity to pre-register for seated tickets. Attention the organisers - can you do something about this??! The arrangements for the Wembley Stadium gig were great - allocating a code so we could get tickets - only took me 8 minutes to buy mine!

Guest Batman.

So despite my grumblings about ticket prices and distance.. I'll be going. Going to cost a bomb including transport fees, but oh well :LOL:

Guest Batman.

Officially applied now! Now for the horrible wait until the 13th to find out whether I've got them..

Yeah I'm a bit perplexed about advance tickets being standing only when I'll be having a blind mate with me, he however is well up for standing though if we get them, probably more than I am these days! :LOL:

I would advise anyone thinking about staying over in Manchester after the gig to book hotels NOW. Once the tickets go on general sale I reckon the hotel managers will cotton on to what's going on and bump up the prices like last time. The Travelodge next to the Arena currently have rooms at £19, even if you don't get a ticket it's almost worth having anyway!

I would advise anyone thinking about staying over in Manchester after the gig to book hotels NOW. Once the tickets go on general sale I reckon the hotel managers will cotton on to what's going on and bump up the prices like last time. The Travelodge next to the Arena currently have rooms at £19, even if you don't get a ticket it's almost worth having anyway!

I saw that the other day. I was planning on booking it on Wednesday when I get paid. But they've already jacked up the prices to £23 now, still it's probably the cheapest around.

I saw that the other day. I was planning on booking it on Wednesday when I get paid. But they've already jacked up the prices to 23 now, still it's probably the cheapest around.

ALREADY!? I booked my rooms about an hour before I posted that!

Edit: The Ancoats and Central ones haven't gone up yet, they are only round the corner.

ALREADY!? I booked my rooms about an hour before I posted that!

Edit: The Ancoats and Central ones haven't gone up yet, they are only round the corner.

Yeah I'm shocked too. It's awful really. I think the others will soon rise up in prices too. I plan to book a hotel as soon as possible. I don't fancy paying a fortune on just a room for the night. :erm:

Just tried getting some tickets but had these errors come up:

Sorry, the currency of the transaction was not found. Please return to the listings page and try again.

Sorry, the value of the transaction was not found. Please return to the listings page and try again.

Tried with 2 cards (both have available funds).

Any ideas on what this might be about?

Cheers

Archived