2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Going to wait for seat tickets, as going with my boyf and he's not fond of the standing tickets :p

I hope ticketmaster doesn't screw up again and give crap seats.

of course they will, it's ticketmaster. Doing seats with 2 other boardies for this one and we're fearing the same problem.

Just tried getting some tickets but had these errors come up:

Sorry, the currency of the transaction was not found. Please return to the listings page and try again.

Sorry, the value of the transaction was not found. Please return to the listings page and try again.

Tried with 2 cards (both have available funds).

Any ideas on what this might be about?

Cheers

I'm having the same problems :(

What;'s the name of the one next to the arena please?

Sorry for missing this last night! It's just called Travelodge Manchester Central Arena Hotel, search for hotels in Manchester on the Travelodge website and it'll come up.

There is still no sign of pre sale seated tickets. Gutted:-(

Don't the management read these forums and take into consideration people who can't stand for hours? can't help feeling frustrated and a little hard done by! Boohooo!

Guest Batman.
I like that the Manchester gig is the last gig of the UK leg of the tour :happy: We'll know what the other 4 gigs got.....

Plus the last gig is always the best one :awesome:

DEADSTAR;9633479']After seeing them so many times in London already. I'd love to check out a new place :D November 1st sounds great too. I haven't applied for Manchester but I hope I can fetch some ticks in the general sale.

Oh Lukas! You're not coming to London? No big bear hugs this tour then :(

Sadly won't be going this time as ticket prices are just too high :( - totally ridiculous for an Arena IMO :eek:- but here's a tip for those of you who will be trying to get tickets on Thursday.

Try Ticketline and Seetickets as well as Ticketmaster, Seetickets are only good for standing tickets really as they don't give you the seat numbers when booking, but Ticketline does and it's not as well known as the other 2 so you stand a better chance of a good seat :)

Archived