L.

2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

I got block 203, not great, but could be worse! I dont intend on sitting at all but Im short and have a dodgey back so standing and crushing would be no good for me :happy:

I managed to get two standing tickets from Ticketmaster in the general sale. From what im reading on here I take it I am very lucky with this!

I was hoping to get standing but they never even listed any which was unusual. Instead I settled with nothing :facepalm:. I couldn't bring myself buying a seated ticket to a muse concert. I'm hoping they will release some more standing tickets nearer the time or something. :erm:

Congrats to everyone who managed to get tickets. :happy:

eBay have some ok prices if you want to try there. I may get some, will see how I feel a week after.

Just checked ticketmaster and it seems they only have a few blocks of Upper Tier, which isn't for me.

I got Block 102 row B... well chuffed....

Just dug out my old ticket stub from the last MEN gig in 2006.. tickets were £27.50 each! how's that for inflation.. double that now!

Just got 2 standing from a Muser friend. Yay :happy: Now we just need to find one more for our group of 3!

So glad that worked out.

Just got 2 standing from a Muser friend. Yay :happy: Now we just need to find one more for our group of 3!

Me too! Thanks for the heads up, Kelly!

You are most welcome hun. Musers are like a family. We stick together when needed.

Guest Batman.

I'm in a really awkward situation at the minute, because my mate has a standing ticket, but I don't have a ticket at all :LOL:

Seriously, if anyone has a spare standing ticket that they want to sell for face value, I will love you forever.

I'm in a really awkward situation at the minute, because my mate has a standing ticket, but I don't have a ticket at all :LOL:

Seriously, if anyone has a spare standing ticket that they want to sell for face value, I will love you forever.

If you have a standing ticket to sell, offer it to ME, not ^this guy :chuckle:

Guest Batman.
I second that;):chuckle:

I third that. Don't sell it to that cunt, he's just begging.

Guest Batman.
Exactly :yesey:;)

I'm desperate, don't judge me :LOL:

Guest Batman.
Good luck to you. I hope we both get one :happy:

Cheers, good luck to you too :)

They should come with binoculars.

Have been in seated for Wrestling and Monster Trucks here and to be honest they are not too bad.