2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Me too :LOL:

Really pissed that there are no standing tickets. It's ridiculous. Silly as it sounds, I refuse to sit *snob. I'm on the phone to them now to find out why there are no standing general sale tickets. Bastards!

Ooh let us know how you get on please, I would also love to know why they ceased to exist from the beginning! :erm:

Ooh let us know how you get on please, I would also love to know why they ceased to exist from the beginning! :erm:

I tried, but there's no option to speak to an advisor :rolleyes:. I'll try on a different number later, cos this one seems to be dedicated to automated ticket-buying only. Gahh, I'm tempted to get seated ticket just to know that I'm going but I simply cannot sit at a Muse gig. I would really rather not go :LOL::facepalm:. The whole point of the experience for me is going wild among the crowd to their songs and jumping around like a loon.

I don't understand why Ticketmaster even has a 'standing' option for Manchester when there aren't any tickets at all. What's that all about?! I'll get over it eventually, but for now until the concert I'm going to be hunting everyday for the golden (standing) ticket! :p

rear view was on the twitter bingo for the last arena tour, people complaining until the show started and then going 'whoa that's awesome!' so yeah, it's not quite as good but you'll be really close, I'd go for there before going for back of arena.

Guest Batman.
I tried, but there's no option to speak to an advisor :rolleyes:. I'll try on a different number later, cos this one seems to be dedicated to automated ticket-buying only. Gahh, I'm tempted to get seated ticket just to know that I'm going but I simply cannot sit at a Muse gig. I would really rather not go :LOL::facepalm:. The whole point of the experience for me is going wild among the crowd to their songs and jumping around like a loon.

I don't understand why Ticketmaster even has a 'standing' option for Manchester when there aren't any tickets at all. What's that all about?! I'll get over it eventually, but for now until the concert I'm going to be hunting everyday for the golden (standing) ticket! :p

I 'got' standing from Ticketmaster, but for some reason my card couldn't be verified.

Were ALL the standing tickets put on that application process or a presale? I went on to Ticketmaster bang on 10am and there was none left! Just seating.

And for the record, whilst I dicked about looking around other sites just to check, most of the seated tickets sold out too. There's only upper tier left and at the MEN those seats absolutely suck. You can barely even see.

I can't afford the extortionate prices people are already charging on Seatwave and eBay. Unless there's another date announced or they release more tickets, it doesn't look like I'll be going. :-(

Oh great - thanks for that - I managed to get seated tickets but block 209 so I hope they are OK. Was looking forward to it till I read your comment! Can anyone reassure me about the upper tier seats??

I am not happy at all about the lack of standing, as others have also said before me, I refuse to sit. I just dont think the seats are worth the price you pay, if they were a lot cheaper than standing then I might consider, but even upper tier seats are £55. Guess I'm also hoping for another date / an extra ticket release.

Another date is possible but there is Wrestling in the arena on Nov 3rd so it depends how long it takes to set up.

There are still tickets available on See Tickets and Ticketmaster so I cannot see them adding another date.

Haha, sorry! If it makes you feel any better part of the reason I say those seats are so bad is because my eyes are bad so I physically cannot see from that distance! Also they'll have big screens on either side of the stage probably so you'll be able to see them! I personally just hate the upper tier :p

Thanks for your reply :) - feel better now, but will take binoculars!!!

Archived