2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Why are they selling seated tickets on seatwave????? How can they I'm confused!!

Usually the promoters give advance tickets to the likes of scum like Seatwave etc so they can make a big fat profit instead of selling them to true loyal fans :mad:

Got an email and unfortunately haven't been allocated tickets. I would love to know the selection process for muse.mu members! BUT, don't worry if you haven't been successful this time, the email has a link in it which means you can still get presale on Thursday, only difference is this time it's first come first served. EARLY RISE FOR ME ON THURSDAY! :(

Got an email and unfortunately haven't been allocated tickets. I would love to know the selection process for muse.mu members! BUT, don't worry if you haven't been successful this time, the email has a link in it which means you can still get presale on Thursday, only difference is this time it's first come first served. EARLY RISE FOR ME ON THURSDAY! :(

what time did you get your email ? just now ?

I was reading about this somewhere else. I don't even have an unsuccessful with the link in it

Got the email at half 4 this morning! Seems like quite alot of people got their emails around that time too. If it hasn't arrived yet hopefully it will soon. The original email we got sent confirming our application said that the money would be taken out of our accounts on Tuesday, and then we would get an email on Wednesday. If money hasn't been taken out of your account maybe you haven't got the tickets? Hope you get your email soon tho! :)

My confirmation e-mail came through at three o clock this morning, Im so pleased because I really could not stop refreshing my hotmail account!. I would say that there is still time for other e mails to be sent. I checked my bank online last night and the money was still being held, I used it as a good omen. Fingers crossed!

Archived