I'm not :D

Well, I did travel nearly 6,000 miles to hear the album in full, so I'm content. ;):D

But I can't deny that I'd be ecstatic to hear "Bliss" and "Citizen Erased" again (rarities for the U.S.)

Well fuck my American self, but I'm strongly considering seeing one of their gigs in England. Seriously, buying a plane ticket and seeing the place. It seems like the European fan base is WAY more excited about Muse and their show is more energetic.

I'm sure they'll have a date near my city (Boston) in time, but... do you think it's worth a trip to Europe to see this? Are the arenas near any cool cities that one can spend a few days in?

Yes, definitely. If you can do it, do it.

I traveled to go see them play Origin Of Symmetry and my only regret is that I now don't have the money to go back for this.

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am away from home with a desperately slow hotel internet connection and it would take me all night to trawl through here!

So, using said crappy internet I have applied for the pre-sale lottery. Everything seemed to go through OK but when the application page closed I was taken to a page with a Muse wallpaper but no confirmation message appeared on it, nor have a received a confirmation email to say my application has been accepted.

Now, I understand that this is only a registration of interest and therefor there might not be any kind of confirmation of receipt sent out, but could someone here please put me out of my misery! Should I have got some kind of confirmation message?! I would apply again, but the blurb states they will disregard multiple entries. I am not sure whether that means both applications would be kicked out or just the superfluous one.

Someone just tell me what to do!!!!

It says that is has been accepted after the processing, so if it leads you to a different page it should have worked. Tried a different card earlier which didn't work and that just stayed on the application form. But I had to scroll a bit after it went through because for some weird reason it went to the end of the page which was blank apart from the Muse design.

Guest Batman.
Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am away from home with a desperately slow hotel internet connection and it would take me all night to trawl through here!

So, using said crappy internet I have applied for the pre-sale lottery. Everything seemed to go through OK but when the application page closed I was taken to a page with a Muse wallpaper but no confirmation message appeared on it, nor have a received a confirmation email to say my application has been accepted.

Now, I understand that this is only a registration of interest and therefor there might not be any kind of confirmation of receipt sent out, but could someone here please put me out of my misery! Should I have got some kind of confirmation message?! I would apply again, but the blurb states they will disregard multiple entries. I am not sure whether that means both applications would be kicked out or just the superfluous one.

Someone just tell me what to do!!!!

You had to scroll up, it takes you to the bottom of the page for some reason. They don't send you a confirmation email.

OK, so it sounds like it went through then.

The first time I filled in the form I failed to fill in the email/confirm email at the top of the page so it took me back to that. I filled those fields in, hit send (or register, or confirm, or whatever button you hit) and that was it...application screen disappeared, Muse wallpaper appeared. So that is what happened to everyone, right? Had i have scrolled up on that page i would have found a message, I think that is what you are saying, yes?

Thanks all!

Guest Batman.
OK, so it sounds like it went through then.

The first time I filled in the form I failed to fill in the email/confirm email at the top of the page so it took me back to that. I filled those fields in, hit send (or register, or confirm, or whatever button you hit) and that was it...application screen disappeared, Muse wallpaper appeared. So that is what happened to everyone, right? Had i have scrolled up on that page i would have found a message, I think that is what you are saying, yes?

Thanks all!

Yeah, it's just a short message saying that your application has succeeded. You'll be fine :)

Guest Batman.
Cheers Harley.

I suppose the beauty of a lottery is, I will never know! If I don't get the tix i will just assume I was unsuccessful!

The fairest way of doing things, but a very cruel tease!

Good luck to everyone!

Oh, they email you on the 13th June if you get the tickets! What I meant was, you don't get an email confirming that your application worked.

And no worries!

Stockholm,Malmö and the O2s in London.

It's one show per account so I guess if you used the same one, you'll get disqualified. If you used multiple accounts, you'll also get disqualified.

And rightly so - this system is to try and guarentee as many board members/website members a ticket for one show. If you want more, fight it out in the general sale.

Don't be so bloody greedy :noey:.

:yesey:. I think people who ask for just one or two tickets will be fine. Those who order the full amount may face troubles.

I don't think anyone who has ordered the full permitted amount of tickets for one gig will face troubles, just those who have ordered tickets for more than one gig, so may have the entire lot disqualified.

When some of you have said that you paid 50 pound or 40 euro in previous years for tickets, was that including the service fees? Or have the face values of the tickets gone up?

Quick browse of Muse wiki says tickets were £41.25 for the 2009 arena shows. I remember my Wembley ticket in 2010 cost around £50 or so, and I think it red on Musewiki that it cost £35 in 2007, although that may've been without extra fees.

Either way the price is definitely climbing...

I don't think anyone who has ordered the full permitted amount of tickets for one gig will face troubles, just those who have ordered tickets for more than one gig, so may have the entire lot disqualified.

Pre-order first read the text later :rolleyes:

When some of you have said that you paid 50 pound or 40 euro in previous years for tickets, was that including the service fees? Or have the face values of the tickets gone up?

Kind of wondering what this will indicate about ticket prices here in the U.S.

well, I paid around 25-30£ to see them in Portugal in 2009, with fees... :/

Guest Batman.

My mate is having trouble applying for his Manchester ticket, he's tried two cards but apparently both times it's said the card details are wrong. Any ideas?

Archived