Guest Batman.

Hi, it's my husband's 40th Birthday on 2nd November and I would desperately love to surprise him with his favourite band's tickets; however we cannot make the current UK dates as we are in Florida :(.

Do you think there will be extra UK dates announced? :$ I'm seriously considering flying back from America just for the Manchester concert!!

Thanks xx

There's varied opinions on the topic; I personally think there will be a few more announced in early November. All the main arenas seem to be free during this period too, which does look hopeful!

You're only allowed to apply for tickets for 1 shows so 3 of the applications you've made will be deleted and won't go through.

Yeah I know.. although it's quite confusing. But my only concern is that what if the money doesn't appear on my card for thursday? well I guess it won't take that long

There's varied opinions on the topic; I personally think there will be a few more announced in early November. All the main arenas seem to be free during this period too, which does look hopeful!

:happy: I really hope so! We fly back on 8/11 so anything in the UK after that and I'm there! :) I've been waiting forever to get tickets to see them, so hopefully this time :)

Ha ha, this is very confusing. You talk about money taken while I can't even fill in my card information because polish site is not open for buying Muse tickets yet. At least that's what muse.mu says because polish website where I was looking for more information says something completely differnet (quite normal - polish things usually confuses me more than english...;p). But well... it all will become clear at 13th. At least that's what muse.mu says...

I wish I could get this tickets now! I would feel safe and sound :D

I'm confused. I paid with credit card and it said my application had been accepted, but my online banking account shows that no money has been taken out of my account yet and it doesn't appear on the credit card statement yet either, so how come some people are saying their bank has already "pre-authorised" their payment? I don't really get what that means. :erm:

Yeah I know.. although it's quite confusing. But my only concern is that what if the money doesn't appear on my card for thursday? well I guess it won't take that long
If your application is chosen, you don't have to worry. Muse will take the money automatically.

Ha ha, this is very confusing. You talk about money taken while I can't even fill in my card information because polish site is not open for buying Muse tickets yet. At least that's what muse.mu says because polish website where I was looking for more information says something completely differnet (quite normal - polish things usually confuses me more than english...;p). But well... it all will become clear at 13th. At least that's what muse.mu says...

I wish I could get this tickets now! I would feel safe and sound :D

Uhm, what polish site exactly? The pre-sale is only though Muse's own website. The tickets on the site for the event are just the ordinary ones.

The whole point is that they're making sure that you will be able to pay if your application is picked.

That doesn't mean they've already taken your money, because they're still on your account, and not in Muse's possession. If you're chosen, Muse will take the money that they are withholding from your account, and if you're not chosen, your money will be available to you again.

Not that complicated.

Uhm, what polish site exactly? The pre-sale is only though Muse's own website. The tickets on the site for the event are just the ordinary ones.

Yeah, pre-sale is only through Muse's website, but when you clicked on Polish gig (23.11), instead of application form (as for any other gig) you get information that the site which "organize" ticket sale is not open yet. You can check yourself;)

This is Poland. We are "special", ha ha ha:D

Just read the Polish thing, what's confusing about it?

Enter your email to apply for a ticket. It's just the same as for the rest of us, you just don't have to enter credit card details.

It says nothing about it not being open.

Just read the Polish thing, what's confusing about it?

Enter your email to apply for a ticket. It's just the same as for the rest of us, you just don't have to enter credit card details.

It says nothing about it not being open.

Okay then, I was just trying to say that they are not open for sumbitting my card details. I know that I can get acces by email. But that's why I get confused, especially when everyone is talking about money on their accounts;)

I'm just excited. And nervous because I wish I could get those tickets right now. So I get confused very easily, sorry;)

just applied for two tickets for MEN arena and money has been taken out of my account, but it says money shouldn't be taken out til the 13th. Any ideas why this has happened?

Sorry, just read previous posts. Got stressed to fuck right there

I wonder how the fuck I'll get the ticket in case this application won't succeed.. Given that I've got an exam on June 14th

Musebay could help you then. :)

Also, more and more often do you see ticket retailers sale a few tickets a couple of weeks before the gig even when it's sold out.

I still wonder if I'll manage to make any of these dates on this tour. That's what is worrying me right now: not knowing what the hell I'll be doing and where the hell I'll be by then. I envy all of those who can make plans months in advance. :(

Have to say, having been to at least one date on every tour since 2001 (Bham Academy - those were the days) I might have to draw the line at this. £60+ per ticket including fees, without even having heard the new stuff? IMO they have gone a bit too far this time. They will sell like hot cakes of course, but anything over 45/50 quid each including fees just seems ever so slightly scandalous.

This morning I applied for some tickets at Glasgow :D

Although I'm starting to worry, I thought I had registered to both muse.mu an the forums, but when i went to log in (AFTER applying for tickets) it said I didn't have an account.

Obviously as soon as I saw that I registered.

I'm assuming I'll still be eligible since the page says they verify muse.mu members after the applications close, can anyone clear this up? :)

Wih apologies for being slow here but who is selling (official!) Muse tickets outside of the lottery, I haven't yet found dates listed with the usual suspects. :rolleyes:

The info is right there when you click on the gig of your choice

Tickets will be £47.50 and £55.00 plus booking fees and go on general sale at 10:00 local time on Thursday 14th June from the link below and 0844 856 0202 / 0844 811 0051 (See Tickets) / 0844 826 2826 (Ticketmaster).

(UK)

The info is right there when you click on the gig of your choice

Tickets will be £47.50 and £55.00 plus booking fees and go on general sale at 10:00 local time on Thursday 14th June from the link below and 0844 856 0202 / 0844 811 0051 (See Tickets) / 0844 826 2826 (Ticketmaster).

(UK)

I'd best put my granny glasses on next time I look, thank you :$

Archived