Guest Batman.
I am really sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any way to find out what age you need to be to get these standing tickets?

By the time of the concert I will be 16.

Look on the arena's website? Minimum age is usually 14 I think, 16 at the most.

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am away from home with a desperately slow hotel internet connection and it would take me all night to trawl through here!

So, using said crappy internet I have applied for the pre-sale lottery. Everything seemed to go through OK but when the application page closed I was taken to a page with a Muse wallpaper but no confirmation message appeared on it, nor have a received a confirmation email to say my application has been accepted.

Now, I understand that this is only a registration of interest and therefor there might not be any kind of confirmation of receipt sent out, but could someone here please put me out of my misery! Should I have got some kind of confirmation message?! I would apply again, but the blurb states they will disregard multiple entries. I am not sure whether that means both applications would be kicked out or just the superfluous one.

Someone just tell me what to do!!!!

Most people seem to have had the money taken off their available balance on their bank accounts, so maybe you should check that to make sure that it worked? :)

Muse's "The 2nd Law" tour dates have been announced, but there are no Irish dates!

Will further dates be announced and if so, will they include Ireland? Anxious to see Muse again! and hopefully not in the rain.

Let's hope so!! If they don't, I imagine it will be because they're planning on doing something bigger next year (Slane:$)and MCD want to ensure it will sell out.

Does anyone know what time they go on general sale on Thursday? I've seen people say 9am and people say 10am but I don't know where they found out. If it's 10am and I don't get the presale tickets I'm screwed D:

Here in Italy general sale starts at 10am. Maybe in UK at 9am

All I keep getting is an error message

"We were unable to authorize your card using the payment details provided, please try a different card"

I know the cards and details entered are fine though.

Edit: Used a different browser. Site obviously doesn't like IE.

I'm getting the same, it keeps giving an error quoting no total. The page is half cut off. I've been trying since Friday and I have even contacted the Muse website, no luck. I'm not happy this is rediculous!

I'm getting the same, it keeps giving an error quoting no total. The page is half cut off. I've been trying since Friday and I have even contacted the Muse website, no luck. I'm not happy this is rediculous!

What browser are you using?

Musebay could help you then. :)

Also, more and more often do you see ticket retailers sale a few tickets a couple of weeks before the gig even when it's sold out.

I still wonder if I'll manage to make any of these dates on this tour. That's what is worrying me right now: not knowing what the hell I'll be doing and where the hell I'll be by then. I envy all of those who can make plans months in advance. :(

Good, man! I'm new in this forum I didn't know the existance of that thread. LOL

Now I do, thank you very much, hope it'll help :D

Does anyone know what time they go on general sale on Thursday? I've seen people say 9am and people say 10am but I don't know where they found out. If it's 10am and I don't get the presale tickets I'm screwed D:

10 am, the information is right there on the website :facepalm:

Here in Italy general sale starts at 10am. Maybe in UK at 9am

Italy general sale starts at 10am too...

Archived