I applied for one gig, and have been 'reserved' twice.

It's very odd that they are reserving twice for one transaction. It doesn't seem like protocol and is in error.

Did you double click on 'buy now' (or whatever it said)? I know I did cause nothing was happening after the first click, and double the amount has been reserved by my bank.

I only applied for one date. 2 tickets for Manchester.

Billed twice. One on the 7th, once today. Two lots of cash have been taken.

I'll try and call the muppets at Crowdsurge later.

0845 0508258 is the number I think if anybody else wants to try.

No, you're not reading what people are saying. We've been billed twice, we did not click twice. We' were billed when entering the ballot, and have been billed again today when successful in the ballot.

They might still be doing the ballot, so if you haven't been billed again it doesn't necessarily mean that you've lost out. But if you have been billed again, then you've got your tickets.

Oh no, is Manchester going out now? Earlier this afternoon I'd only had the authorisation transaction and not the second one. :(

The email I received was "Congratulations! You have been allocated your requested tickets from the Muse Member ticket application." Along with order ID and details of the order :)

If you show up at Wembley on the day you'll be disappointed.

Haha, well spotted. I was just talking to someone about the Wembley pre-sale before I posted and saying that there's always been a choice of seating & standing.

I will remember it's at the O2 come October ;)

Charging more for tickets so that they can do less gigs?

I don't know either :LOL:

They're sell-outs because they only play large venues. Their UK tour schedule reads like an American band's, not a UK one. Oh, and the first time I saw Muse it cost me £20. I'd hazard to guess that these are far more expensive.

Besides, seeing Muse before they "made it big" gives me :cool: points, so I can call them whatever I want.

Still, I'm hoping for another OoS... sadly all signs so far seem to indicate another "TerrorStorm " debacle. He never learns, that lad....

They're sell-outs because they only play large venues. Their UK tour schedule reads like an American band's, not a UK one. Oh, and the first time I saw Muse it cost me £20. I'd hazard to guess that these are far more expensive.

Besides, seeing Muse before they "made it big" gives me :cool: points, so I can call them whatever I want.

Still, I'm hoping for another OoS... sadly all signs so far seem to indicate another "TerrorStorm " debacle. He never learns, that lad....

Why have I been having such a hard time figuring out if people are serious or not lately? Are people just saying extra stupid things or am I losing my touch :(

Archived