Malmö arena! 1246 m from my home. omfg.

Anyone familiar with the "new" concert queueing system in sweden? I've heard a lot about that they're writing numbers on your hand and stuff like that but it seems to easy-cheat-able and I really doubt that it'll be more fair for anyone.

Will probably be there early in the morning anyway if i manage to get a standing ticket. 6 months left!

Anyone familiar with the "new" concert queueing system in sweden? I've heard a lot about that they're writing numbers on your hand and stuff like that but it seems to easy-cheat-able and I really doubt that it'll be more fair for anyone.

Wtf, never heard of it.

Wtf, never heard of it.

Something like wristband lottery (which is really unfair).

typ de 500 första i kön får ett nummer, sen drar de ett nummer och personen med det numret får gå in först sen fortsätter dem från det numret.

nä jag fattar inte riktigt heller

Why not? I guess you're tall enough to see from further back.

Queued for 5-6 hours last time they where here, and just didn't think it was worth it. Especially not since my back can barely take the whole gig, let alone hours of queuing :LOL:

:awesome: you lucky thing. This will be my first :happy: all my friends are in holiday for half term so I'm stuck with my dad :rolleyes:

I know :happy: I'd have been to more if I'd had loads of money, but 9-10 is OK.

Is your Dad a fan too? :happy: People of all ages go to Muse gigs, so I wouldn't worry about going with your Dad. I've seen people from about 8 to 60!

I know :happy: I'd have been to more if I'd had loads of money, but 9-10 is OK.

Is your Dad a fan too? :happy: People of all ages go to Muse gigs, so I wouldn't worry about going with your Dad. I've seen people from about 8 to 60!

Ok...it's flipping epic in comparison to me :chuckle:

Yeh he likes them :) my mum and sister want to go to but they don't want to stand :rolleyes: so are going for seating tickets. Haha I know i will just have to tone down my raving..

Yeh he likes them :) my mum and sister want to go to but they don't want to stand :rolleyes: so are going for seating tickets. Haha I know i will just have to tone down my raving..

Aw, a family trip! You'll all have a brilliant time :happy: I loved every second of my first Muse gig. They're the only band where I won't go to the toilet during the set :chuckle:

Even if they're in seating they're probably gonna have to stand anyway. I was in seated for my first Muse gig and everybody in my block stood and danced and it was magical :happy:

Even if they're in seating they're probably gonna have to stand anyway. I was in seated for my first Muse gig and everybody in my block stood and danced and it was magical :happy:

Oh of coarse :happy: as if anyone could sit the whole way through! At least if I don't get any tickets from the draw on Wednesday and have to apply for seating ones it won't be bad :)

Oh of coarse :happy: as if anyone could sit the whole way through! At least if I don't get any tickets from the draw on Wednesday and have to apply for seating ones it won't be bad :)

Oh Hannah, not again.

Be warned though, there've been many complaints on this board from people who bought seated and expected to stand and dance when Muse came on but were told to sit down and be quiet from people around them. I guess it depends on what block you're in and whether the people around you are assholes, which you won't know until the day. When my row stood at the O2 in November 09 there were a couple of rows behind us that stayed seated. they couldn't have seen a thing and didn't seem too bothered :stunned:

Archived