i did not get a conformation email, did i do something wrong, should i try again?!?!?!

Your application will only be accepted if you apply for tickets for multiple gigs Dore, you should KNOW that! :rolleyes:

I was a dur brain and applied twice because I didn't read the rules properly before applying, just ploughed on. I suspect many people have done the same.

It does say duplicate submissions will be removed which could mean that one (or more) of the duplicates is deleted leaving only one entry or that all entries are deleted from that person.

Hey ho such is life. What would we do without the madness of the ticket buying frenzy? Oh how I miss the leisure of postal applications :LOL:

Thanks all. I applied again, same thing happened and then I realised that I didn't scroll the page up. The confirmation was at the top on the second application. :facepalm:

Hope I haven't made my application void now by applying twice!

I did that wondered why I got a blank page then luckily scrolled up and found it, took a tip from Pip and took a screen shot. I installed chrome rather than using my regular Internet explorer.

I'm quite surprised at how many people still even use IE!

I'm just lazy and have not got round to installing anything else:$ I really need to clear a lot off our main computer - I don't use that much now - if I did I'd of prob got a new one by now. I tend to just use my phone or my netbook mainly. Having said that still got IE on that:LOL:

I put chrome on to apply for my ticket - but can't see favourites or anything on there so gone back to IE:LOL:

Guest Batman.
HMMM Just looked at events at Lpool arena and Manc MEN around early Nov its possible to fit dates at both venues as MEN unbooked on nov 2 and Lpool also blank till nov 10

There's already a date at Manchester Arena, but Liverpool and Sheffield are both possible. And I'd say that a date in Ireland is probable.

There's already a date at Manchester Arena, but Liverpool and Sheffield are both possible. And I'd say that a date in Ireland is probable.

+1.

In 2006 when they played the MEN they released a second date their too. There could even be a 3rd night added to the O2, it wouldnt suprise me.

If there were additional dates added when do you think we'd hear of it? isnt it usually a day or two after the tickets have sold out in general sale?

Guest Batman.
If there isn't, next time Matt comes to Ireland he'll be giving birth to a potato in the medical helicopter home :mad:

must ..resist ..potato famine joke..

But yeah, I reckon they'll definitely go to Ireland. And if they don't, they are indeed knobheads.

Mapoftheglorious - I think extra dates are usually announced about a week after general sale starts, not quite sure!

Guest Batman.

OH YEAH

What time do you all reckon they'll send out the emails confirming whether or not we have tickets? Because if I'm getting that email in 35 minutes, I need to mentally prepare myself.

must ..resist ..potato famine joke..

But yeah, I reckon they'll definitely go to Ireland. And if they don't, they are indeed knobheads.

Mapoftheglorious - I think extra dates are usually announced about a week after general sale starts, not quite sure!

Must.resist.800 year rule rant.

When I ordered two tickets for one of the dates, I was charged the £124.95 FOUR times. This money was on hold with my account for the last few days and I've just checked my account and now it is all back in there, but including the first £124.95 payment I made. Does this mean that I did not win? :stunned::(

Guest Batman.
Must.resist.800 year rule rant.

No no, you got the formatting of that all wrong. You're supposed to put a ellipsis before each word, to make it look like you're straining to resist temptation. Whereas you just look like you're stuttering.

Sort it out.

luff u

Archived