Is that on your available balance? As if you use a Visa card the bank will secure the funds ( taking the money , decreasing your available balance) but the company requesting the money can then deciede not to. I would only worry if on your statement it says there was a visa transaction from muse.mu

Yes, my available balance. Not a problem for me but could be for some if they had DDs going out today or Monday but hadn't yet deposited the ticket money?

Yes, my available balance. Not a problem for me but could be for some if they had DDs going out today or Monday but hadn't yet deposited the ticket money?

Yeah and with the tickets not being cheap it could put some people in the red.

Naughty of them to take the money know!

Oh yes? They've already taken my money, just checked my account.

£65 has gone from my account as well, so am presuming that is muse.

Hopefully it means I have a ticket, rather than it being a catastrophic fuck up.

That's strange, if they still have to extract winners, why already take your money? Maybe if you don't win they'll give them back to you?

£65 has gone from my account as well, so am presuming that is muse.

Hopefully it means I have a ticket, rather than it being a catastrophic fuck up.

The way I read it is the funds are pre authorised (hence the debit) but that doesn't guarantee any tickets.

All I keep getting is an error message

"We were unable to authorize your card using the payment details provided, please try a different card"

I know the cards and details entered are fine though.

Edit: Used a different browser. Site obviously doesn't like IE.

That's strange, if they still have to extract winners, why already take your money? Maybe if you don't win they'll give them back to you?

Yes, that doesn't make sense. Aren't they supposed to chose the winners on 10th of June? Since it's not first come first served and all that.

Has everyone had money taken from their account?

Only I've checked my account and there is no sign of it. I got the message the payment had been verified, I paid with Visa debit. Worried now it hasn't gone through:unsure:

EDIT: Sorry not verified, it says application accepted

WTF. That's weird. Maybe everyone's a winner! :awesome:

Edit: Yeah. Maybe all applicants are automatically awarded their one purchase, and they're just doing it this way to eliminate touts and fans being able to buy up gobs of tickets.

Usually, with debit cards, the amount is reserved as soon as the order is made. If it doesn't go through, the money will go back.

I paid with debit card and it said my application was accepted, but nothing is showing in my account.:(

I don't use debit cards. How is holding the money and then giving it back different than extracting the money temporarily and giving it back. Seem like either way, they're still taking your money before delivering a product. Not that I care really, I'm just trying to understand.

I don't use debit cards. How is holding the money and then giving it back different than extracting the money temporarily and giving it back. Seem like either way, they're still taking your money before delivering a product. Not that I care really, I'm just trying to understand.

When you reserve the amount, it doesn't actually leave the account.

mine's the same nothing out but they said no money would be taken until 12th

Ok thanks:)

Must depend on which bank you're with I guess, was getting a tad paranoid even though I probably won't get them anyway. Muse ticket buying is way too stressful!

mine's the same nothing out but they said no money would be taken until 12th

Ok thanks:)

Must depend on which bank you're with I guess, was getting a tad paranoid even though I probably won't get them anyway. Muse ticket buying is way too stressful!

I'm so stressed too. I want tix for Glasgow and Manchester :D

I applied for 4 shows. then a guy from mastercard called me to verified If I spent that money (since I'm from Argentina..they usually call us). So I don't know what's gonna happen then.. will the money be available to buy tickets on thursday? what if it takes long? I want answers... :(

Hi, it's my husband's 40th Birthday on 2nd November and I would desperately love to surprise him with his favourite band's tickets; however we cannot make the current UK dates as we are in Florida :(.

Do you think there will be extra UK dates announced? :$ I'm seriously considering flying back from America just for the Manchester concert!!

Thanks xx

I applied for 4 shows. then a guy from mastercard called me to verified If I spent that money (since I'm from Argentina..they usually call us). So I don't know what's gonna happen then.. will the money be available to buy tickets on thursday? what if it takes long? I want answers... :(

You're only allowed to apply for tickets for 1 shows so 3 of the applications you've made will be deleted and won't go through.

Archived