Wow, haven't been actively looking at the site for a few weeks now and this comes out of no where.

Applied for LG Arena (Guess they don't need the height again ha), here is hoping. Fingers crossed.

Same here....happened to be checking my emails the other morning and spat my tea out when I read the title!! If Im going to be shocked first thing in the morning THATS the kind of shock I like!!! :D

No problem! If you keep an eye regularly on this thread (which you'll find in the gigs and tour section), you might be lucky.

Let's hope so. :D

If I haven't luck with this application, my gf will have to take the tickets for me. XD I should probably marry her.

Does anyone know wheter the tickets will be available at the box offices too, other than online?

Just checked my bank and I seem to have been charged for the tickets (I've ordered four), at least preliminarily.... There's no transaction but my cleared balance is about £250 less than it should be....

By the look of it I'm possibly the only person this hasn't happened to :(

Applied for Birmingham - installed chrome first. Fingers crossed - am so glad I got myself an iPhone means I can keep a check on things at work Wednesday as works computers do not let me on Hotmail, Facebook or here if there is swearing on the forum (which I am sure there could well be come Wednesday:LOL:)

Knew this would happen - been saying I was not going to go as too expensive and hard to get home from but then decided I can't not go!

Just hoping we all get our tickets now:D:musesign:

I'm working when the main sale starts (but the tutor I support and some of the students I support on a Thursday are Muse fans so hoping I get to sit by the computers and order tickets if not lucky in the pre sale:))

What I don't get is how this system deters touts. Surely every tout in the land will be signing up to the Muse site and getting their family and friends to do the same to get their hands on as many tickets as possible. It should only be available to people signed up before the tour dates were announced, and even then a lot of members wil be touts who signed up during previous tours.

So I'm sure this has been asked before, but due to lack of time, did everyone else simply get a blank page after they submitted? Well with the artwork but no confirmation.

I got my transaction ID, some details on what I'd applied for and

Your Entry Was Accepted

Thank you for entering the Muse European Tour ticket application. Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified on 13th June.

Sat 27th Oct 2012

So I'm sure this has been asked before, but due to lack of time, did everyone else simply get a blank page after they submitted? Well with the artwork but no confirmation.

I had a page which showed details of the ticket I'd applied for, my email address and a transaction ID number. I took a screen-shot and saved it.

Thanks all. I applied again, same thing happened and then I realised that I didn't scroll the page up. The confirmation was at the top on the second application. :facepalm:

Hope I haven't made my application void now by applying twice!

Archived