What time do you all reckon they'll send out the emails confirming whether or not we have tickets? Because if I'm getting that email in 35 minutes, I need to mentally prepare myself.

The tickets aren't allocated until Wednesday, so you've got an extra day at least. :)

I don't think that there's space for extra dates to be added within the UK part of the tour with the exception, technically at least, of the MEN. All the venues have at least one day between them so I'm guessing that the stage setup isn't going to be something that can be dismantled, transported and rebuilt in less than 24 hours. The O2 is also booked on both sides of the announced dates. There are ten days after the Manchester date but probably a break?

I do feel bad for people in Ireland though, so hopefully I'm wrong. There's nothing to say there won't be a second leg of the tour next year. Not that that helps now.

Edit: Ok so I just went back to read the news page again, and it says by Wednesday not on Wednesday. Sorry.

Guest Batman.
The tickets aren't allocated until Wednesday, so you've got an extra day at least. :)

I don't think that there's space for extra dates to be added within the UK part of the tour with the exception, technically at least, of the MEN. All the venues have at least one day between them so I'm guessing that the stage setup isn't going to be something that can be dismantled, transported and rebuilt in less than 24 hours. The O2 is also booked on both sides of the announced dates. There are ten days after the Manchester date but probably a break?

I do feel bad for people in Ireland though, so hopefully I'm wrong. There's nothing to say there won't be a second leg of the tour next year. Not that that helps now.

Edit: Ok so I just went back to read the news page again, and it says by Wednesday not on Wednesday. Sorry.

Sheffield's the only one I've looked into, and that's available throughout the space between the Manchester gig and the following one.. it's definitely possible.

And yeah I feel sorry for Ireland too, I do actually think it's really unfair to skip them!

EDIT: And Mapoftheglorious, are you the one who did the wembley dvd? If so, you're amazing and thankyou and I love you.

Ah, sorry I never saw that before. Guess I'll be watching my email all day then.

me too. fingers crossed and best of luck! :)

Sheffield's the only way I've looked into, and that's available throughout the space between the Manchester gig and the following one.. it's definitely possible.

And yeah I feel sorry for Ireland too, I do actually think it's really unfair to skip them!

EDIT: And Mapoftheglorious, are you the one who did the wembley dvd? If so, you're amazing and thankyou and I love you.

Im really hoping for a Sheffield date too. Sheffield has plenty of free dates and they did it in 2009, so theres still hope, and yeah I did the DVD of the 11th, glad you enjoyed it, thank you :)

I feel there maybe a moment in class today when I spot an email on my phone and either jump for joy or swear! Must be careful not to swear - not the done thing in front of students!

I am out until after 5 today :( think I may need to borrow someone's phone with free wifi (since mine is crap) at some point...

It seems I am not the only one here whos a tad uncertain with what's going on with our bank accounts... I have money taken and that nots available, as from this morning I have exactly £64 missing...which If I remember correctly is how much I would pay for the ticket, could this be it? otherwise Im slightly worried about the loss of money i have.

I've been billed again today.

So, the good news is it looks like I have tickets for Manchester.

The bad news is I've been billed twice.

Why bands use these jokers Crowdsurge I don't know.

Yea I'm pretty sure I've been billed twice too :(

Unfortunately I can't check my bank account just now,

but based on what people have said about double transactions r whatever, is the first "payment" not when they reserved the money to make sure you could pay if you got tickets and any money taken out today is just that money they reserve actually leaving your account?

They've taken 2 lots of payments for me too. It's not cleared out my account mind, it's as if it's been 'reserved'. Maybe our submissions got sent twice? They did mention about multiple applications being corrected - maybe they knew this might happen?

One payment for me too, so not looking good. Though it could be a mess up with the banks with the double payment :/ ....

Has anyone actually got this email yet? It's killing me waiting! I need to know if I'll be spending a day trying to get tickets. And if we aren't successful will the money they've taken go back into our bank accounts?

One payment for me too, so not looking good. Though it could be a mess up with the banks with the double payment :/ ....

Has anyone actually got this email yet? It's killing me waiting! I need to know if I'll be spending a day trying to get tickets. And if we aren't successful will the money they've taken go back into our bank accounts?

Well they can't charge you for not getting tickets so the money should go back into your account.

Surely if the money HAS been taken out twice we just go to the bank, tell them something went wrong and there shouldnt be so much taken and they sort it, or call crowdsurge?

However perhaps it is the case that people with "double payments" applied for more than one gig?

My theory is still that one payment is a reservation of the money, the second is that money being taken.

Well they can't charge you for not getting tickets so the money should go back into your account.

Surely if the money HAS been taken out twice we just go to the bank, tell them something went wrong and there shouldnt be so much taken and they sort it, or call crowdsurge?

However perhaps it is the case that people with "double payments" applied for more than one gig?

My theory is still that one payment is a reservation of the money, the second is that money being taken.

I applied for one gig, and have been 'reserved' twice.

It's very odd that they are reserving twice for one transaction. It doesn't seem like protocol and is in error.

Archived