Muse : Do We Need This: B-Sides & Rarities (1998-2007)

Arty93

So yeah, their b-sides have been my favourite for years now... (Easily is my favourite muse song)....

Just wondering, is there anyway to get a physical copy of this album and not digital (i can only find digital purchases :< ) ?

Also, MUSE RELEASE IT AGAIN WITH MORE SONGS I NEED YOUR B-SIDES!

So yeah, their b-sides have been my favourite for years now... (Easily is my favourite muse song)....

Just wondering, is there anyway to get a physical copy of this album and not digital (i can only find digital purchases :< ) ?

Also, MUSE RELEASE IT AGAIN WITH MORE SONGS I NEED YOUR B-SIDES!

There's only ever been two official b-side collection discs: Hullabaloo and Random 1-8

It is completely unofficial and is a violation of Muse's copyrights. Almost all non-album tracks are available to purchase through the prominent online retailers and the Muse.mu store.

Some none album tracks can still be purchased on a physical format by buying the compilation Hullabaloo, which can also be found in the Muse.mu store.

All others are only physically available on the limited edition singles and EPs which can be found in used record stores, both traditional and online, as well as auction sites such as eBay.

Muse do not sell CD-quality/lossless tracks online. If you wish to express an interest in buying these and think they should be made available please contact Muse Management at either sam@muse.mu or help@muse.mu.

Damn, i was really hoping for hard copies for songs like Glorious and Easily ;( never mind.... we can only dream!

All others are only physically available on the limited edition singles and EPs which can be found in used record stores, both traditional and online, as well as auction sites such as eBay.

Damn, i was really hoping for hard copies for songs like Glorious and Easily ;( never mind.... we can only dream!

Easily is on the Starlight Single and Glorious is on the Invincible Single, both of which are available as hard copies. Niall already pretty much told you this though.

The last two album's worth of b-sides have been utterly shite any way.

With the exception of Debase, of course.

Debase never was a B-side (or am I having problems understanding you?:LOL:). And I actually think that Glorious is one of Muse's best songs.

Debase never was a B-side (or am I having problems understanding you?:LOL:). And I actually think that Glorious is one of Muse's best songs.

Well, one version of it was a b-side, which is what Clunge is getting at I imagine.

I like Glorious, but not as much as I could've done when you listen to the 2005 versions

The Resistance B-sides were just the worst.

BH&R had good B-sides though.

They pretty much weren't b-sides. They just recorded cover songs to go with the singles. They weren't made during the Resistance studio sessions since only the 11 songs on the album were brought in.

They pretty much weren't b-sides. They just recorded cover songs to go with the singles. They weren't made during the Resistance studio sessions since only the 11 songs on the album were brought in.

Ya, you're right. They were really garbage, even for covers. Popcorn is the only one I will bother listening to.

Glorious and Easily are mindbogglingly naff. They're as corny, if not more, than Invincible and Guiding Light.

And by Debase, I meant the Grand Omega Bosses Edit of Assassin.

For some reason I think GOB wouldn't have fit on the album. And I've never thought that Glorious was a lovesong or something like that.

Archived