Muse : Do We Need This: B-Sides & Rarities (1998-2007)

Arty93

Absolution did, for me. That's the only one I bought on iTunes though.

I got all studio and live albums off iTunes except Absolution and BH&R (and TR and T2L since they didn't even exist). I remember buying the b-sides separately and having to download a lot of the old non-album tracks like In Your World/Dead Star and all pre-Hullabaloo b-sides cause they weren't on iTunes.

For me all of those were included, and they didn't even label them as "bonus tracks" so I thought they were just part of the album until I was on these forums for a few weeks and learned otherwise.

Are Muse albums "mastered for iTunes" nowadays?

I think only The 2nd Law is.

• 1 year later...
For the last two weeks Ping Ego Box has been my favorite song...

I have never heard of that one, but I hope it's better than Pink Ego Box.

That song is pretty terrible.

In all seriousness, though, being old as fuck as I am, and being in high school/college when the internet really became a thing, the lyrics do sort of give me a disturbing sense of nostalgia...

I have never heard of that one, but I hope it's better than Pink Ego Box.

That song is pretty terrible.

In all seriousness, though, being old as fuck as I am, and being in high school/college when the internet really became a thing, the lyrics do sort of give me a disturbing sense of nostalgia...

Yeah, something like that... But seriously. Lyrics are especially horrible. I think the melody is ok though...i like how the chorus ends.... Matt's voice is intensified during the second verse... Outro is hilariously teenage "hard-rockerish" but that's special)

Archived