james90

Looks so crisp and a total no-nonsense workhorse, bet it plays like buttter!

yeah, i almost wish i went for a natural satin finished neck. I could move my barre chords around much easier that way!

i don't think it would look as nice, though

Mmmmm yar, those are totally sexy.

Josh...:kiss:

yeah screw the maton. i would go gay for j-ho :pope:

trade the MB-1 relic for my red glitter?

@Crowella or any other electronics whizz, here are a few gut pictures (I presume it's alright to post them James? Otherwise you can edit them out)

pynyjy3a.jpg

abera5ah.jpg

I just tried taking pictures of the whole thing since I don't really know what I'm looking for, if you need more specific photos let me know!

nah that's fine - it's just modded fuzz face clones fuzz factories that we can't discuss every little detail of (not sure why, as the information is all over the internet!)

from what i can see, nothing really looks tampered with. if I had to guess what was originally wrong with it, i'd say that shielded wire (the one that says "low noise wire") isn't doing its job at keeping things quiet.

does it still oscillate if you plug all your gear in somewhere else? i've had amps act really strange in one area, but fine in other places

nah that's fine - it's just modded fuzz face clones fuzz factories that we can't discuss every little detail of (not sure why, as the information is all over the internet!)

from what i can see, nothing really looks tampered with. if I had to guess what was originally wrong with it, i'd say that shielded wire (the one that says "low noise wire") isn't doing its job at keeping things quiet.

does it still oscillate if you plug all your gear in somewhere else? i've had amps act really strange in one area, but fine in other places

Just tried it with only the UO in the signal path between guitar and amp (before it was placed after Whammy) and still getting same issue

Bucket, Good call on the what the actual fuck, whatever that means. Good argument you totally got me.

:chuckle:

It means your original post seemed completely retarded to me as it looked like you were referring to Dom, but considering you weren't actually referring to Dom, carry on

Just tried it with only the UO in the signal path between guitar and amp (before it was placed after Whammy) and still getting same issue

well it's not so much the gear itself, but where the gear is located. for example, it could be picking up some sort of interference in one room but not the other.

did you try different cables too?

and also, are you still getting shocks from your amp or whatever that was? i wonder if some wiring somewhere is faulty

well it's not so much the gear itself, but where the gear is located. for example, it could be picking up some sort of interference in one room but not the other.

did you try different cables too?

and also, are you still getting shocks from your amp or whatever that was? i wonder if some wiring somewhere is faulty

Oh right :LOL: I thought you meant located as in the pedal chain I'll get my flatmate to try it when he gets back with his stuff in his room and see if it's any different

I don't have enough cables myself to experiment with!

And yeah, I still do get them from time to time. I think it might be the angled jack plug or the jack socket, sometimes you can hear a bit of hum normally but then if you readjust the plug in the jack socket it becomes quieter. It's only when it hums louder you get a shock

• 2 weeks later...

i said i was post my pedalboard for that guy, so here it is

IMG_1212.jpg

chances are i'm going to remove the orange footswitch, replace the flashback with a flashback X4, and somehow put the footswitch for the triamp on there. i'll probably have to buy a new board for that though

also, my poor strat after i trashed it Bs style

IMG_1208.jpg

can you not see how badly damaged that is? no?

ok

And for Olly:

IMG_0083.jpg

doesn't look nearly as nice in comparison. you can see the shiny bits though

You wont regret it, makes life a lot easier!

I'd always been meaning to get one but now with the UO issue (which apparently is caused by the cheap power supply i have now...hopefully) I wanna get one even more. Any recommendations for a good (but cheap) one. I know the voodoo one is good but too expensive

I'd always been meaning to get one but now with the UO issue (which apparently is caused by the cheap power supply i have now...hopefully) I wanna get one even more. Any recommendations for a good (but cheap) one. I know the voodoo one is good but too expensive

what about the diago powerstation?

http://www.diago.co.uk/products/pedal-power/

not sure what the UK price is, but they're $100 over here

or my old one is $25 :ninja: although i don't have the daisy chain for it

ONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOT

Even a Visual Sound One Spot will do :) It's what I use and it does a fantastic job

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

Thanks for saying it for me this time. No one ever listens though!

ONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOTONESPOT

Thanks for saying it for me this time. No one ever listens though!

No worries! They are really really good, especially for the price too :) They power all of the pedals on my board, bar the Whammy and Fuzz Factory (Battery on the fuzz makes moar toan!) and I have never had any problems with it at all!

No worries! They are really really good, especially for the price too :) They power all of the pedals on my board, bar the Whammy and Fuzz Factory (Battery on the fuzz makes moar toan!) and I have never had any problems with it at all!

Fuzz with battery = more toan?! Ooh. I should try this.

Yeah the voodoo is excellent, works really well with the pedal train so it takes no space on the pedalboard itself as its under all of the pedals.

I've got too many guitars and not even a worthy pedal or amp :rolleyes:

My favourites:

RG7420

DSC_2456.jpg

Epiphone ES-333

DSC_2233Medium.jpg

Epiphone LP Standard

DSC_2225Large.jpg

RG7420 #2

DSC_2223.jpg

Squier strat

DSC_2015.jpg

I don't know why I keep upgrading the pickups on them, as 99% of the time I don't even plug them in. :$ A few years ago I was set to order a MoC from a local luthier, but being a father changed my priorities and that guitar was put on infinite standby.

Cheers