james90

He guys, it's been a while.

James, you sold all the Manson's yet?

I've been working 6 days a week and gigging twice a month, it's been stupid.

I will have a new setup to post soon. I'm going stupid big for a while and then smaller than ever. It should be interesting.

JT

He guys, it's been a while.

James, you sold all the Manson's yet?

I've been working 6 days a week and gigging twice a month, it's been stupid.

I will have a new setup to post soon. I'm going stupid big for a while and then smaller than ever. It should be interesting.

JT

Hey Impulse

Not yet! Just preordered the new 7 string actually...

http://www.mansonguitarworks.com/index.cfm/product/manson-ce-7-electric-guitar-open-for-pre-order-now-49

Have you seen the new 20 watt Friedman amp? I was tempted to get one, but I think I'm going to save and get the BE-100.

Hey Karl ;)

What are the pedals? I can make out what most of them are, but I'm not sure what a few are.

Check your email

pedals are...

Roland VG8

LINE 6 AM4/DL4

EH big muff PI

Digitech Whammy 4

Malmstien overdrive pedal

Zvex Wah prob

Boss Oc2

Marshall compressor(edward i think its called)

Rocktron all access

Boss FV500H

im kinda liking the more simple rigs on here maybe i should switch and did you get my reply?

:)

James,

Have fun with the 7 string. I had a Carvin a while ago. It took me forever to get comfortable with the low B and eventually I tuned it to A, which made all the difference for me. Then I sold it. :)

How is the Strat? Is it seeing any use at all?

I'm not buying another amp for a while but when I do, it will be a Rhodes Artemis. That thing is epic.

JT

James,

Have fun with the 7 string. I had a Carvin a while ago. It took me forever to get comfortable with the low B and eventually I tuned it to A, which made all the difference for me. Then I sold it. :)

How is the Strat? Is it seeing any use at all?

I'm not buying another amp for a while but when I do, it will be a Rhodes Artemis. That thing is epic.

JT

I could never get along with carvins for some reason.

And yeah, it is, though not as much as it should because there are still some wiring issues to sort out.

check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4zgr8athY

$1300 apparently. Worth it alone just because of that name.

Dave's stuff is awesome. That's a great sounding little 20 watter. I'm not a low wattage fan, they can sound great but I like the feel of a 50 or 100 watt head. I would love a Marsha or HBE but I don't really need it. I just got a nice raise but I don't have money to throw around right now so no new amps unless I want to find a new wife. :LOL:

I managed to score a pair of Line 6 G50 wireless units for $300 ea, so my bassist and I are going wireless, hopefully tonight.

JT

yeah, though i think the fretwork was better on this one out of the box. the one you worked on plays a bit better, but i've never had any work done on the one above.

do you still have the outline of that guitar? you should build a hollow body of some sort ;)

Calling it the Zooropa-caster through me for a loop. I was expecting something with a U2 kind of vibe, and honestly, it sort of does.

I've been listening to a lot of Achtung Baby and similar period U2 lately.

JT

I can sort of see what you mean - he had to have been listening to U2 while building it, as I was going for a VH type thing

Good thing he didn't listen to VH the entire time, as I've heard EVH's homemade guitars were pretty much unplayable to other people

Have you had any guitars with a sustainer? it's loads of fun with the floyd rose.