james90

That's fugly.

But awesome.

MFC, have you just got those two now? did you sell the iceman?

Iceman's not sold, but I havent used it properly since "the incident" so I'm not counting it as gear atm. It's just sitting in my living room looking sad and waiting for it's paint to dry. :(

That's fugly.

But awesome.

Iceman's not sold, but I havent used it properly since "the incident" so I'm not counting it as gear atm. It's just sitting in my living room looking sad and waiting for it's paint to dry. :(

the londaxe looks a lot better in playing position for some reason

and you managed to refinish it? i thought some chunks were taken out of the wood

the londaxe looks a lot better in playing position for some reason

and you managed to refinish it? i thought some chunks were taken out of the wood

It does look so different in light and amazing in playing position. Probably wouldn't have looked any good on me though when I was as wide as I was at the start of the year though. :LOL:

Also, I want pics of this Iceman...

He didn't even do le fail list :noey:

For shame

Fail List needed.

Very little. I did post that amp before, but in another thread. It's a 70's Marshall combo I had heavily modified to be an AC30 on one channel, and a bassman on the other.

It's my custom signature custom™ amp...just need the name plates with my forum username now.

Ahhh yes I do recall that now. How does the AC30 channel sound?

I had it based off the old AC30 top boost to give you an idea - it sounds pretty nice. The EQ controls work in reverse though, which is sort of annoying, but apparently some of the originals were like that.

Yeah I was using a 60s Top Boost a few weeks ago and it took me about five minutes to realise that the controls were backwards, not something I had time to get used to.

Sounded nice though, particularly the cleans. I can only imagine how great having a Vox on one channel and a Marshall on the other must be, thats actually an extremely cool idea.

Very little. I did post that amp before, but in another thread. It's a 70's Marshall combo I had heavily modified to be an AC30 on one channel, and a bassman on the other.

Like that :)

My stuff:

12112011486-1.jpg

12112011485.jpg

12112011492.jpg

Not pictured/setup:

Epi SG, Ibanez RG, old squire strat, appallingly bad acoustic.

KP2, FF, EHX russian small stone, boss MD2, dunlop crybaby

Guest Batman.

Just wanna point out that no-one was really being racist at all, one or two of the jokes might've been a bit off, but I wouldn't call it racist. Apologies if it came across that way.

Anyways, I've got a new amp on the way so I'll put pictures up when it arrives :awesome: