james90

Looks fantastic James :D Now to fill it up with random peddles :D

Thanks - I'm putting at least two more on. an expression pedal for the delay is going on, the fuzz pedal I mentioned, and the foot switch for the amp (which is going to take up that whole part at the bottom - it has six switches I think)

peddles? you're one of us now :ninja:

Thanks - I'm putting at least two more on. an expression pedal for the delay is going on, the fuzz pedal I mentioned, and the foot switch for the amp (which is going to take up that whole part at the bottom - it has six switches I think)

peddles? you're one of us now :ninja:

Haha :D don't get me started on peddles there are so many I want :D but so little money :( had a go with a wampler slostortion a few weeks ago...then I saw the price tag :$

WHAT IS THAT :eek:

Pear would be all over that, although I wouldn't be surprised if he's already built a clone of it!

speaking of that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqGNOzHqf1w

That James is one of the coolest god damn Fuzz peddles EVER MADE :D Complete with IGOR!! Just been watching some reviews it really does kickass :D When you flick the huge switch it makes a lightening fuzz sound :eek: So much want...

Any videos? Looks really interesting!

I might add an overdrive pedal to my board as well...looking into this one at the moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCc16SkN2I

I had the original at one point (must have paid $400 for it!) but honestly it just sounded like a beefed up tube screamer.

But for $130, I'd definitely buy this

Any videos? Looks really interesting!

I might add an overdrive pedal to my board as well...looking into this one at the moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCc16SkN2I

I had the original at one point (must have paid $400 for it!) but honestly it just sounded like a beefed up tube screamer.

But for $130, I'd definitely buy this

I think this is the video :D

Gotta admit Way Huge peddles are awesome played one 2 weeks ago along with the red lama, gotta admit the Green rhino really was an awesome sounding peddle and the brushed look to it looks great :)

Very nice

Is the jaguar currently stock? I know you were considering changing the bridge pickup

The one thing that bugs me about upgrading to a bigsby is that you can't do anything about those holes from the tailpiece.

Yeh the Jag's still stock, im definately going to upgrade the bridge pickup at some point, I know where your coming from with the holes left from the tailpeice, but after a while you get used to them :D I was at first going to get a plate to cover them like on the old gibsons, just never got round to it :$

my shrew derply signature ass blaster just got here

IMG_1844.jpg

now i can footswitch

tempted by some of those other JHS pedals now. Thanks Jim :pope:

those shrew settings are useless btw, it only tells me where the volume control is set!

probably just going to add a flanger, and then the amp footswitch

my shrew derply signature ass blaster just got here

IMG_1844.jpg

now i can footswitch

tempted by some of those other JHS pedals now. Thanks Jim :pope:

those shrew settings are useless btw, it only tells me where the volume control is set!

probably just going to add a flanger, and then the amp footswitch

Looks awesome James, how's the pedal? Don't forget the Dr Freakenstein Fuzz :D

Looks awesome James, how's the pedal? Don't forget the Dr Freakenstein Fuzz :D

don't worry, I haven't :ninja: Not sure how useful it will be though!

It's great - not too sure about running them together though, but I haven't spent enough time with it. I like the one on the left (it's two pedals in one) in particular, although i wish it had its own tone control

there aren't many demos, but it sounds a bit like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_QfT5c0vk

the one on the right is a heavily modified tone bender apparently... it's pretty crazy

don't worry, I haven't :ninja: Not sure how useful it will be though!

It's great - not too sure about running them together though, but I haven't spent enough time with it. I like the one on the left (it's two pedals in one) in particular, although i wish it had its own tone control

there aren't many demos, but it sounds a bit like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_QfT5c0vk

the one on the right is a heavily modified tone bender apparently... it's pretty crazy

Sounds awesome James :D I was looking into the Freakenstein and apparently it can go from a pretty standard fuzz such as muff tones then it just goes mental from there and the fact you can change the occilation as you play with IGOR makes it Insane :D I NEED £200 :D

Need moar Manson's.

i know dat feel man.

Sounds awesome James :D I was looking into the Freakenstein and apparently it can go from a pretty standard fuzz such as muff tones then it just goes mental from there and the fact you can change the occilation as you play with IGOR makes it Insane :D I NEED £200 :D

Have you seen this one?

http://www.raingerfx.com/son%20of%20freak.html

Doesn't have nearly as many features though

I knew the Micro CL was pretty small but I didn't realise it was quite that small :eek: It almost looks like childrens toy :LOL: But I adore the sound of it, I think that is probably what I'll buy when my BA115hp dies next :LOL:. The aerodyne is sexy is fuck too. I'm jealous.