james90

I'm always jelly I got into Muse right as their US tour finished.

I got into them while they were on Absolution Tour. Wish I'd taken the chance to see them then. I had no idea how good they would live, and a combination of missing out on sold out events meant I didn't get to see them until The Resistance Tour. Still had a great time though.

Glad to've seen them in 2003 / 2004. Best gig was 2004 for me.

I saw them in a 12,000 seat venue from about 40 feet away. There were probably 7,000 people there and it was a great show.

They're not playing Milwaukee on this tour but I'd go to Chicago to see them if they promised not to play anything from this last album.

JT

Very nice look peddleboard you have there Matthijs, currently looking for pedals for our bassplayer too, and the OC-2 and Big Muff are definitely on the list to check out.

My own pedalboard is now complete:

imag0329yw.jpg

I got the Cry Baby Classic in the mail today, I absolutely love it!

That's cos you're on barrier and have no idea what the actual crowd was like ;) Seriously so dead for almost all their set. Fucking competitions

The front row was pretty rowdy, but not much going on behind i guess. It was the intimacy and the awesomeness of hearing T2L live for the first time that did it for me. It was also a nice come-back feeling, I felt like the new tour was here :awesome:

What does the beer do?

Changes your tone to something more mellow or sporadic and acts like a fuzz on the mind when you double them up. Increased use adds delay to your play. You also get a volume gain when you speak.

Best effect for a gigging musician. Sometimes.

006-Copy_zps0dfc6d47.jpg

004_zps3e811136.jpg

2012-12-12213112.jpg

2012-12-12213214.jpg

Black one is a mighty might body and neck. Painted then assembled with iron gear steel foundry overwound pups, gotoh tuners, fender bridge

Silver was a Squier Custom Tele. Stripped and refinished in inca silver. Then went to town roughing up the finish to try and get the galvanised metal look. and too many mods to mention. Iron gear hot slag in bridge and P90 in the neck, Cant remember the name

Imagine the neck p90 is an alchemist, I have the same in my Reject

Aye that'll be the one

The Squier was a decent guitar off the shelf, but after 8 years use I decided to rewire completely. Man, What a decent guitar with decent pots and pups in.

Iron Gear stuff is great for upgrading less expensive guitars.

Little update on my pedalboard, rearranged the pedals to make it easier to use and to be able to use shorter cables etc.

imag0360q.jpg

I've explained this a few times, but what the heck, I like typing this stuff and I like reading this kind of stuff, maybe others do so too. Here it goes:

Guitar > Boss LS-2 A+B > Marshall JVM 410h > Blackstar Artisan 212 V30 Cab.

(A send > EHX Freeze > Pruel Vol. Pedal > Nova Delay Left side > MXR Phase 90 > A return)

(B send > EHX Micro P.O.G > Cry Baby Classic Fasel > Nova Delay Right side > B return)

Dry out from EHX Micro P.O.G goes to Aroma Tuner (cheap, though works great imo)

JVM Footswitch:

1 Clean + Reverb

2 OD1 Green (This used to be Crunch Red, but I now prefer OD1)

3 OD1 Orange (Main distortion)

4 OD2 Red (Rectifier-ish)

5 Clean Green + Effects Loop (EHX Little Big Muff is in the loop, works as my 'fuzz channel')

6 Reverb on/off

Currently using a Fender Blacktop Telecaster as my main guitar for pretty much everything.

532916_399652250052893_450991120_n.jpg