james90

It was brilliant. The venue held maybe 1,500-2,000 tops.

It had to be the next level up from a large bar. It was a strange feeling hearing this epic music in such a small place. Aaannnddd I just remembered that I have muse tickets for their Oakland show next week. I damn near forgot :facepalm:

OK, that's pretty cool, but did the guy give it to you for free just because you're so god-damn talented? Or did you buy it off him or a 3rd person

From a friend who's friends with Paul. A lot of the mic's etc in our old studio came from Pauls touring gear when he upgraded.

ahhh i remember that guitar

was that a custom nailbomb in the bridge? I know it had those two custom wound MQs in the neck and middle

that was the gig where he threw the mirror manson across the stage, wasn't it?

And it's crazy that they were playing small places like that in 2006, and then selling out MSG in 2007.

Back in 2007 when I got my first fuzz factory, I had no idea what to do with it. All the settings were foreign. We caught muse after a gig, and I told Matt I had no idea what the fuck to do. So he set it up the way he does, and said "fuck around with this knob a bit."

What was that setting then? ;)

edit: I completely disregarded the posts after this :facepalm:

Edited by Lord MFC

Closest I've got is less than a meter away on the roundhouse barrier/dom passing me his drum stick/chris fist bumping me and giving me his harmonica :awesome:

/fanboy.

Win.

Closest I got was crowd surfing to matts feet at Birmingham Academy.