james90

Tell you what though the Hayden is the heaviest motherfucker in the world

Haha yeh :LOL: Im seriously wanting a new amp though, the blues junior has done great so far but im really wanting something with more options. Also theres nothing cooler than a stack... well maybe a stack on fire :stunned:

Haha yeh :LOL: Im seriously wanting a new amp though, the blues junior has done great so far but im really wanting something with more options. Also theres nothing cooler than a stack... well maybe a stack on fire :stunned:

I really want a Blackstar Series One head, seems more versatile with more channels, ISF and it's MIDI switchable which if I ever try to get fancy with my rig could be cool. I imagine I'll have to sell Hayden once it's touched up to fund it but in an ideal world I'd keep them both

How you doing with that Fast Track as well?

I really want a Blackstar Series One head, seems more versatile with more channels, ISF and it's MIDI switchable which if I ever try to get fancy with my rig could be cool. I imagine I'll have to sell Hayden once it's touched up to fund it but in an ideal world I'd keep them both

How you doing with that Fast Track as well?

Yeh those blackstars look great :awesome: I've really liked the look of the DT25 with all the new models, the only thing thats putting me off at the moment is the switching, apparantly the only footswitch that works is one of those dual Marshall switches. But with all the different models a midi board of some sort would be the best option for it. yeh the Fast Tracks been great so far! Hopefully going to get an SM57 soon, think im just going to get a new one from a retailer because of all the shit I've heard about fakes. Just in need of monies...

Yeh those blackstars look great :awesome: I've really liked the look of the DT25 with all the new models, the only thing thats putting me off at the moment is the switching, apparantly the only footswitch that works is one of those dual Marshall switches. But with all the different models a midi board of some sort would be the best option for it. yeh the Fast Tracks been great so far! Hopefully going to get an SM57 soon, think im just going to get a new one from a retailer because of all the shit I've heard about fakes. Just in need of monies...

I still need to get a new audio interface, makes any recording impossible for me which is a pain as I've got Pro Tools 10 now and all and could record guitar any time I wanted. Plus YooToob needs my Unsustainable cover in good audio innit. Maybe next student loan, if I don't buy a Blackstar, or tattoo, or food

Blackstar > interface > food

I thought you were talking about signal chain there and got a bit confused

Also where does tattoo come into this?

Also d3adstar, you seem to have settled in here now and gone past the n00by stage. Next up is when you progress into getting rid of any Muse references in your username or description of any sort. Try changing your username to something with a dot on the end. We seem to like that sort of stuff on here

Also d3adstar, you seem to have settled in here now and gone past the n00by stage. Next up is when you progress into getting rid of any Muse references in your username or description of any sort. Try changing your username to something with a dot on the end. We seem to like that sort of stuff on here

And so it begins :LOL: The hunt for the name :awesome:

Blackstar>interface>food>>>>>tattoo

Oh also ISF isn't actually at all great, it's a bit of a gimmick and doesn't make much of an audible difference where it's set to be honest.

Yeah, my friend has an HT20 or something and it doesn't make a huge difference, just subtle stuff, although it is an interesting feature. Actually I think the Hayden has a similar one called Shade, except that goes between a single coil or humbucker sound or something like that

I'm so settled I never had a Muse reference in my username to begin with.

But I'm also so noob I still have Muse in my description and signature. I also refuse to get a ___dot name because fuck the police.

Blackstar>interface>food>>>>>tattoo

See, this guy has his priorities straight.

The word of the Lord.

I wish that'd be awesome. You can send signal from the Vox to go to another cab, but not signal in, unless you fuck about with the wduderiting or something

Dude, just unplug the speakers from the vox, don't turn it on. Plug he speakers into your other amp.