james90

nice, i like the white LP. what year?

the head, which is pretty battered, but 95% functional. one of the switches doesn't work properly, pots are a bit noisy, and the lights are broken :supersad: but otherwise, it seems legit

IMG_2010.jpg

the 4x12 is overkill, and i was intending on selling it, but then i opened it up and found

IMG_2009.jpg

greenbacks. i was expecting some no name speakers, but this was a nice surprise.

also, the pedalboard which is finally temporarily complete. not sure if i'll need to replace my delay pedal or not...still doesn't work properly

IMG_2012.jpg

the amp footswitch is acting up as only one LED works, but i don't know if the amp is causing that or the footswitch itself

Cupboard? :stunned:

"closet" to you lot. Probably have to measure the size of it in foreignheight or sommet. "Yeah it's 11 and 7/8's inches to the back of the 12th century on this one."

here's an accurate graph to help you understand:

imperial-vs-si.png

On more relevant news, jaeaaems, that amp is a nice find. Have you tried it with any of your other amp heads?

"closet" to you lot. Probably have to measure the size of it in foreignheight or sommet. "Yeah it's 11 and 7/8's inches to the back of the 12th century on this one."

graff.jpg

On more relevant news, jaeaaems, that amp is a nice find. Have you tried it with any of your other amp heads?

metric was more difficult for me to learn, but then again, i am americaish and drive on the correct side of the road

and do you mean the cab? i haven't yet, but i'm already thinking of swapping out two of the speakers for something with more power handling... 100 watt head with 100 watt cab generally isn't the best idea (at least if you're running it at high volumes)

metric was more difficult for me to learn, but then again, i am americaish and drive on the retarded side of the road

fixed.

Yeah I never really understood the whole thing about balancing cabs with certain amp heads. It confuses me how a 4x12 can sound shit with a 100W amp head, but then sounds tasty with a little 1/4W amp head.

maybe if it was explained in metric.

imperial-vs-si.png

Except Great Britain.

Except the month, day, year thing, as that is plain stupid.

And driving on the right hand side is bad etiquette. If you're copying the French, then you are doing it wrong.

fixed.

Yeah I never really understood the whole thing about balancing cabs with certain amp heads. It confuses me how a 4x12 can sound shit with a 100W amp head, but then sounds tasty with a little 1/4W amp head.

maybe if it was explained in metric.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg

:ninja:

and to be honest, i would only really change it so the speakers don't get damaged. the amp probably puts out more than 100w peak.

plus i think V30s or something would be a better match anyway, but it's fine for the time being.

the bulb that makes the front panel light up was broken, so i had to remove it completely :(

sounds great though, even through these old man speakers

can't believe they discontinued it...mostly leaves them with the tubemeister series :erm:

the bulb that makes the front panel light up was broken, so i had to remove it completely :(

sounds great though, even through these old man speakers

can't believe they discontinued it...mostly leaves them with the tubemeister series :erm:

Im guessing your going to replace the bulb? :D Then it will be completed in all its incredible goodness...

Im guessing your going to replace the bulb? :D Then it will be completed in all its incredible goodness...

I don't know where to get one

but still...

8525170741_04c4e1cf7c_z.jpg

Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK II by crystallettuce, on Flickr

also, my pedalboard again... in the dark :pope:

8526285306_ea039300af_z.jpg

Pedalboard by crystallettuce, on Flickr

got the footswitch LEDs working. someone screwed up the MIDI module thing in the amp, but it was a fairly simple fix